Who's on SKY broadband?

Associate
I'm with Sky and it is broadly a very good service, although as I don't pay for it, it would seem good regardless. Helps when your house mate works for them.

Soldato
I've had a Sky connection up at my mothers for a few years now, and they're worse than shocking. The net has been down 2 weeks today and she's currently awaiting another OpenReach engineer to tell her another pack of utter crap.

Soldato
No problem with Sky LLU, just upgraded to Sky Fibre Unlimited 40mb and no problems there too. Currently downloading at 4.4mb/s. Never had a ping over 10ms.

Caporegime
I've had a Sky connection up at my mothers for a few years now, and they're worse than shocking. The net has been down 2 weeks today and she's currently awaiting another OpenReach engineer to tell her another pack of utter crap.

But that's not Sky's fault is it? Sky have no choice but to use Openreach.

Soldato
had sky bb for a few years now after moving to a non cabled area(had it before we moved but it was just as backup service to our cable

2 years never had any problems really. only thing I would say is that the wifi signal on the supplied router is a bit ropey but the only thing that isn't hardwired in our house is the wifes MacBook and ipad. other than that its been spot on and pretty much a solid 14mb/s since it went in

Caporegime

Sorry i forgot to ask, what is the solution then, if the openreach Engineer is told you crap? You seem to be more clued up about it than he was!

Soldato
Had Sky Bb for 2 years, 0 complaints with them, it's been great.

However, it differs where you are in the UK. My parents had Sky Bb and they had no end of problems and BT have been fantastic with them...

RJC

RJC

Don
Parents been using Sky for many years, had a minor issue at the start but soon got rectified and since then no issues.

I have just joined (2 months) and no complaints.

Back
Top Bottom