Supplements the debate/discussion thread

Associate
Feel like such an idiot, I just jumped on this as I saw it was way cheaper than the others around. Then 2 minutes later I realise it's the smaller size *facepalm*

Soldato
LiE I just got some strawb cream whey from MP.co.uk, they've changed the flavouring, it's behond gorgeous.

hmmmm I may have to order a sample from MP to see how much it has improved then. Only reason i was going to go with TPW again for my next protein order was due to the flavour being so much better.

Must have been in the last month or so as well, does that sound about right monkee?

Soldato
I've been choping down Toffee Fudge True Whey since I can remember. I'm so used to the taste now it's probably time for a change when I finish the other 4 bags and sack of Impact Whey that I have!

Man of Honour
I bought two tubs of T Matrix
http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/t-matrix/10485154.html

Not sure yet if i've noticed much difference yet tbh. Been taking for about 2 weeks. Anyone comment?

Taking them with a workout? Or taking them in front of the TV?

To be blunt, the above question is for my amusement only, as the product in the link looks a lot like something sold with no evidence of function in the amounts quoted.

In other words, to get the potential benefits of the individual ingredients, you'd have to take a whole pot of pills in one go until you noticed a difference. This is not advised, however, because there are probably a whole bunch of other things in those tablets that wouldn't be much fun to overdose on.

So next time, I wouldn't bother. Just work hard. :)

Back
Top Bottom