Wasteland ARMA II Mos : Server Details

Associate
Well I have just come back after a decent spell away and the mod is looking great.

Im pretty sure that we agreed I would get an Apache for personnel use?

Clim

Got hacker on, given everyone 53k money and was flying about in jet! *13:40*

Last edited:
Associate
After a long hiatus from wasteland (due to my in game buddy having his laptop stolen) I have decided to start playing again. I am downloading I44 using play with six at the minute. I didn't change the default download location, it's currently downloading to c:/Users/My Documents/Arma2/@44. After the download has finished should I just cut and paste all of the files into my Arma 2 folder?

Soldato
OP
Lol.

I am waiting for ally to remove the donation link in the MBS site some can get a free upgrade to 50 players..

Sorry mate..

Well at least we know it is popular again :)

Soldato
OP
Finished testing with Mr Cakes there just now!

Script is working well... So will implement it into WL asap..

Basically it hides the turret gun in the PMC SUV, and allows you to choose when to raise it and scare the bejeesus out of anyone following you :)

The time has changed to 5 seconds after the gun is raised you get switched to it! So you wont get the strange camera view of raising the gun.

Soldato
Very nice!

I've completely reworked the vehicle/props spawning markers. Seemed to be doing the job. Server 2 running pretty much full with working missions and groups.

Ban list is nearly at 2000 as well!

Soldato
Nice game tonight

ArmA2OA2013-03-0300-46-09-688.png

Few kills of Richie helped ;)

Associate
First time on in a while, a good show. Got gunstore killed a few times but that's always going to happen.

When I had a problem Melbo, Jason and CAI were on top of things. So hats off to you guys :)

As said we shall try and come on as much as possible to give you some worthy opponents but it's hard when managing 2/3 dayz servers.

Glad to see some old faces though :)

Back
Top Bottom