Bald Jokes/Insults.

Soldato
So, ive had a haircut.

Getting mocked for it by the boss, if i prove popular enough i'll upload a picture, until then, please give me your best ammunition to get my boss back, he's pretty much an unreal slaphead. I need to get him back. I've assumed boxing stance, i just need the punches to throw.

Soldato
A bald guy walks into an empty Pub and the barman says: 'Can I help you sir?', the bald guy say 'I'll have a double of whiskey, thanks', the barman serves the whiskey, the bald guy pays and knocks back the drink, thanks the barman and then.....

Leaves the Pub.

Permabanned
A bald guy walks into an empty Pub and the barman says: 'Can I help you sir?', the bald guy say 'I'll have a double of whiskey, thanks', the barman serves the whiskey, the bald guy pays and knocks back the drink, thanks the barman and then.....

Leaves the Pub.

5*, would read again.

Soldato
Sorry, but baldness isn't anywhere near as bad as a dodgy haircut. You've not got a leg to stand on.

Make a joke about schtupping his wife instead.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Ask him if he has a slice of spam on his head.

Walk around humming the Benny Hill theme tune.

Dress up like a clown & tell him you thought it was work wear as he did it.

Soldato
What's the difference between a Bald Eagle and an Emperor Penguin?

An Emperor Penguin cannot fly and would be unable to perch on branches due to it's webbed feet. A Bald Eagle would be unable to survive for long in Antarctic conditions and would have great difficulty finding materials to build eyrie's as there are no trees in Antarctica. Ha ha!

Soldato
1. tell him to draw a line down is head so he looks like a bell end which is an accurate reflection of the fact that he is a bell end

2. Collect P45

3. Go to job centre

4. Profit...........

Back
Top Bottom