SimCity V (2013) - screens/artwork and information

Soldato
top left of the map its really laggy though lol...

OCUK REGION PLAYERS (add them to your friends list !!INGAME!!! to find the region easy ,not on origin although you can do both )
we are on eu east #2

snoop1050 (arknor on these forums)
thezakarum
mariaftw
matty1176
phoenix21186
ropestv
waiaye
blky87

4 empty plots left at the time of this post (i think the zakarum was greedy and took 2 plots :p maybe he would abandon one when the rest are gone if you ask him)

someone can setup OCUK#2 once we are full I guess just make sure you choose a 16player map

other confirmed OCUK players that may or may not be in the OCUK region as its bloody hard to tell...
dravello
jonnybmac
kosOmakXI

I am in y our region as Kimbi3

Caporegime
iw0pfZ61HGhFG.gif

Associate
I was glad to see the servers held up pretty well when it launched in Europe, I thought it was going to be total meltdown again.

Got a good few hours in there, up to approx 50,000 people, then I called it a night. I think I'm gonna lose a chunk of my life to this game in future, if the servers hold up that is.

Associate
lol as if its 5:30 already...

my city is holding up well but ive seriously run out of space. demand for industrial and residential are maxed out.. im thinking of increasing my taxes on residential but 10% i feel is high enough..

industrial i have them set at 18,15,12 and its still high

Soldato
Darnit. Still no key from MySteam. Was hoping I could download it while at work today! I would cancel it and switch to GMG but MySteam gave me the Limited Edition for £26!

Back
Top Bottom