Wasteland - Arma 3

Associate
If anyone was on the game waiting for me to press ok. Sorry I didn't know I was holding the game up. I had to feed the cat.

I was there and experienced the 8 minutes or so of rage, mostly directed at you. The pre-game banter is often just as fun as the game itself :D

I think you killed me earlier too. Along with the rest of the server. I appear to be a walking $100 and not much else :cool:

Art

Art

Associate
They are bugged,so if you get into the drivers seat and then get out agian.It will then let you have the weapon.

If you've got space in your backpack or one of the other "sections" it seems to let you drag a weapon directly into there without getting into the vehicle, as long as you have space for it. You then just drop it into your primary weapon slot.

Associate
@derv. Yes my sincere apologies I didn't know I was holding the game up.

I didn't know the gun store was on the top of the hill near the airport. I was moving around the blown up building and I saw a man looking at me through a doorway. I put a few rounds into him and he didn't die I think it was the gun seller. I then had some incoming fire, I ran down the hill straight into someone coming up and they shot me.

I spent a few hours on it yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. I played independent as I didn't want to spoil anyones game.

Soldato
If you've got space in your backpack or one of the other "sections" it seems to let you drag a weapon directly into there without getting into the vehicle, as long as you have space for it. You then just drop it into your primary weapon slot.

I tried this and it did not appear to work.

Trust me I tried EVERYTHING I could short of the actual method of fixing to get a gun...I had a pistol, no magazines, no rounds and no melee options :D

Art

Art

Associate
I tried this and it did not appear to work.

Trust me I tried EVERYTHING I could short of the actual method of fixing to get a gun...I had a pistol, no magazines, no rounds and no melee options :D

Everyone else always tells me it doesn't work too but it usually does for me, I promise! :D

You sure you had room in the pack you were dragging it into?

Associate
@derv. Yes my sincere apologies I didn't know I was holding the game up.

I didn't know the gun store was on the top of the hill near the airport. I was moving around the blown up building and I saw a man looking at me through a doorway. I put a few rounds into him and he didn't die I think it was the gun seller. I then had some incoming fire, I ran down the hill straight into someone coming up and they shot me.

I spent a few hours on it yesterday and thoroughly enjoyed it. I played independent as I didn't want to spoil anyones game.

You sound just like me over the last couple of days, still trying to figure out what the hell is going on but having fun anyway :D We need to play together one weekend, team newbie.

Associate
Got a bit bored when playing this, killed one person at the start, took 7 shots with my pistol, I think that was lag. Then I spent 20 mins with a group of people of quads, mine had a broken wheel so I couldn't keep up. Quit shortly after, I think I'll play a few more games later.

Associate
HEy there Folks

My Clan has a 64 man wasteland server up and running

banner_560x95.png

You can also join out teamspeak to play

ts3.bigclan.co.uk

We use a modified version of Wasteland V1.06 which removes a lot of the stuff that isnt working making the server more stable overall.

For people asking how to get the mod, the mission file will download as soon as you join the server so dont worry.

As this is an Alpha the server does crash from time to time however I have a custom made batch file in the background looking after the process that will restart the server within 10 seconds if it does crash.

Soldato
Not sure why I didn't post this in here

MGT & OcUK Wasteland 1.0.6 - uses the vanilla Wasteland mod
We also have the auto restart batch file and the server is stable due to tweaks.

b_560_95_1.png

188.165.250.119 port 2364

We also have a free Teamspeak for anyone wanting to team up at 188.165.250.119

For more info check our Enjin site out www.mgtrolls.eu

Last edited:
Associate
I played as independent last night and ended up with a -1 score for killing a "friendly". Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Associate
Wish I could play the game, crashes on the loading screen everytime in both normal and developer builds. Used to work fine but since the seagull issues it's gone to crap.

Associate
Wish I could play the game, crashes on the loading screen everytime in both normal and developer builds. Used to work fine but since the seagull issues it's gone to crap.

If you own an nvidia card try the latest beta it fixed my load screen crash but there are still other lock ups that happen.

Back
Top Bottom