Best Online Photo Storage to share with family

Soldato
Hello folks, can anyone recommend any decent online photo storage websites which I can share with family?
Basically looking to upload quite a few photos (around a gigs worth - not even sure if there is something free - if I have to pay then so be it).
Anything you would recommend?

(Flickr is an obvious one but was wondering if there are better less known alternatives), thanks.

Associate
Flickr I've found has been pretty good, photos very accessible for others and they can download if they want. Photobucket I used a few years ago, they've fairly recently updated they're site, so not sure how different it is now.

Dropbox is purely file storage, I think 5GB basic and free, it's amazing how fast it fills! Another plus point is it can be set up to sync automatically between a myriad of devices, including tablets, phones etc, you and if friends and family are linked in, anything you add is automatically dumped onto their device.

Soldato
I use Flickr to host pics I wanna show to people and if I have any pics that I just want to give to people then I rar them up and stick them on Skydrive. From there you get a url and hand it to whoever needs the files.

Back
Top Bottom