Holiday in Paris, Metro advice please

Soldato
Hi all

Going to Paris for the Easter weekend and was hoping for a bit of advice for using the Metro etc. We will be arriving at Charles De Gaulle airport and need to get to Boulogne-Billancourt. I have which trains to get from the interactive map but wanted to know about cost. I believe I need to a zone 1-5 ticket but as we will be in Paris for 3 days in total I was wondering if there is a 3 day pass or something that can be bought that will cover our travel to and from the airport as well a sightseeing in Paris too?

Any help appreciated :)

Associate
When I went about 4/5 years back I got mine from tourist info in the airport.

EDIT - as above link, it was the ParisVisite I bought

Last edited:
Soldato
Checking my emails indicate I got eurostar tickets, hotel and 5 day passes in one itinery (via Eurostar website).

It was a printable voucher which I believe was to pick up the Metro passes from tehe Eurostar office.

Soldato
Depending on your plans I found the Paris pass to be really good. Includes bus tour, boat tour and metro tickets along with money off coupons for several restaurants. Might be worth a look :)

Soldato
[TW]Fox;23969811 said:
You can just buy metro tickets from the station.

THIS..

I went to see Maddonna at the Bercy. Stayed in the Holiday Inn near Place d'Italie.
Really easy to get around on the tube/Metro and you don't need to worry, the cashiers behind the till know English.

Associate
I went in September and from any train station its about one Euro per journey, you can buy a pack of 10 singles tickets for about 11 Euros I think it was.

Back
Top Bottom