• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

HIS 7950 IceQ Boost 3GB crossfire

Associate
Will two of these cards Crossfire on a Gigabyte Z77X-D3H? Will they fit, as they are rather large cards? Already have one card and ordered a B grade on Friday which was just too good to pass up. Hoping this will all fit in a Carbide 200R...? Will a OCZ ZS series 750W PSU be enough? Many thanks!

Associate
Will two of these cards Crossfire on a Gigabyte Z77X-D3H? Will they fit, as they are rather large cards? Already have one card and ordered a B grade on Friday which was just too good to pass up. Hoping this will all fit in a Carbide 200R...? Will a OCZ ZS series 750W PSU be enough? Many thanks!

i also ordered a b grade on friday and they have sent me a email saying they cannot find it or they oversold them

so hopefully you will get yours
they have not offered me a refund just the option to pay more or wait for it to be located or another b grade made lol

Associate
i also ordered a b grade on friday and they have sent me a email saying they cannot find it or they oversold them

so hopefully you will get yours
they have not offered me a refund just the option to pay more or wait for it to be located or another b grade made lol

Damn you, you're the one who ordered the last one!

I'd be angerier, but reading the whole of your post it seems you just saved me a little annoyance - Best of luck with the resolution of your issue!

Associate
Yes they fit, I have two of the same cards on the same motherboard and even a PCI soundcard on there too. You'll have no worries.

Associate
Damn you, you're the one who ordered the last one!

I'd be angerier, but reading the whole of your post it seems you just saved me a little annoyance - Best of luck with the resolution of your issue!

first webnote asked how long till available got told no eta so best to get another gpu
so asked what extra i would need to pay for any other 7950 as i really need another 7950 asap

reply from another member of cs seemed to be written by a child on work experience who informed me that i would need to use money and add it to the money they already have of mine to buy a different 7950

if he had read my webnote it was asking for amounts they would like me to send
as they havent actually offered me a refund yet
may end up calling them on my lunch hour
this reminds me of my last rma i had with them

also they had a msi 7950 b grade for £20 more earlier
which i would have bought if ocuk had refunded me but at this rate i will buy another 7950 windforce from another store for nearly £30 cheaper than ocuk

Associate
OP
When I ordered it there were supposedly four in stock... hmm. I missed out on the B grade card too (no fair!) but decided to get the retail card anyway. When I ordered it there was supposedly four in stock... hmm. Everything fits just fine, cards never go above 60C even with a single 120mm front intake fan. As an aside I've used a Corsair Carbide 200R for this build and it's a fantastic case for the price. Just need to figure out why the LED on my H80i won't come on now...

Jarrod - PCI sound card? I left my Xonar DG5.1 PCI card out of the build as it looked a little too cosy. Will have another look at that later.

Thanks for all the helpful replies, guys.

Associate
When I ordered it there were supposedly four in stock... hmm. I missed out on the B grade card too (no fair!) but decided to get the retail card anyway. When I ordered it there was supposedly four in stock... hmm. Everything fits just fine, cards never go above 60C even with a single 120mm front intake fan. As an aside I've used a Corsair Carbide 200R for this build and it's a fantastic case for the price. Just need to figure out why the LED on my H80i won't come on now...

Jarrod - PCI sound card? I left my Xonar DG5.1 PCI card out of the build as it looked a little too cosy. Will have another look at that later.

Thanks for all the helpful replies, guys.

funny enough i just bought a b grade mobo for my new crossfire rig with a new akasa 850watt psu

and guess why these items have been delayed
Unfortunately your order has been delayed as the item(s) you have selected is/are out of stock. This could either be due the item already being out of stock when placing the order or an inaccuracy in our warehouse

only the mobo is out of stock so they could have at least sent me the psu

lesson learned dont by b grade from ocuk

Back
Top Bottom