*breaking news* Boston Marathon explosions

Associate
In the second pic it looks like the Punisher logo.

In my mind there is no doubt it's a Craft cap which proves....nothing really. However, the craft cap plus the fact they both seem to be using earpieces suggests that they are maybe security of some sort? For what and hired by whom? No idea. They could be active military/police force too. I have no idea.

UturOWB.jpg

Man of Honour
However, the craft cap plus the fact they both seem to be using earpieces suggests that they are maybe security of some sort? For what and hired by whom? No idea.

You have no idea why somebody might hire security for the second largest sporting event in the United States?

Seriously?

Associate
But easy to miss when you are looking around a large crowd for a police officer with a hat, or a security guy in a high viz. Given that they were doing sweeps of the area, they could easily be part of that team. They have been dismissed as officials anyway.

Well, if they are police or military then we can agree that they didn't do a great job did they really? From my extensive experience in these types of things (watching 24 and Strike Back Project Dawn), they do look very "military esque" - big lads, khaki combats and big desert boots.

Soldato
Will have to watch the Muslim response video later at home. Could someone summarise it for me please?

Also... from these pictures MANY ethnicities were present, and frankly.. just because a guy is Asian doesn't make him a Muslim, just like it doesn't make a white person Christian or an Oriental person a Buddhist. Even if they are a particular religion, so what? It doesn't make them a killer.

Soldato
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom