*** The Official Samsung Galaxy Note II Thread ***

Man of Honour
I keep running out of space. Best price for a decent 64gb?

Don't know how much was paid above but mine was £45 something ages ago on Amazon.

am trying to use n2 toolkit...my build number is not on the list...Ive got :
JZ054K.N7100XXDMC3
so DMC3 is build version ? I cant see mine on the list...
Please advise

XXDMC3 seems to be the latest version (I'm on it too but on Wanamlite 3.5) so your phone is up to date, I assume you're trying to root?

Soldato
Don't know how much was paid above but mine was £45 something ages ago on Amazon.

XXDMC3 seems to be the latest version (I'm on it too but on Wanamlite 3.5) so your phone is up to date, I assume you're trying to root?

yes...donated to the guy that made toolkit - why not and have Pro Version now so it had updated and now can root DMC3

will root etc and then am going for Wanam 3.5 :)

Soldato
For the notification bar there isn't, it's not done by Wanam so it's not available until after the ROM's been downloaded by LittleH79 (the guy on XDA who does them) :).

Associate
mrk said:
What?

Do give it a rest please. I knew exactly what you were trying to say but not quite sure why you were making out that these batteries are about to be some kind of new thing when there's no evidence to support such a claim.

I wasn't trying to make out they are about to be some kind of new thing. But the fact there has never been a capacity of this size before, let alone at such an attractive capacity/pound price point, means that this so happens to be a new thing, in much the same way a 128GB ipad was a new thing in early February.

mrk said:
Are you forgetting a Note 1 existed before the 2 and that extended batteries weren't exactly walking off the shelves for that either? The same applies to the S3 range of third party batteries.

You must have forgotten I had already mentioned I bought the Galaxy Note N7000 as soon as it launched ;) I'd genuinely appreciate links to your sales statistics on both OEM and non-OEM extended battery packs that allow you to state this, I've searched the Internet for such information but have struck a blank. Prices of £60-80 for only 5400mAh can't have helped sales then, or that GNoters already taking size abuse from isheep were unlikely to give them more ammunition, but both pricing and abuse have reduced considerably since.

mrk said:
Also you should ask yourself if English is your first language. Ever heard of paragraphs?

I efficiently used the quotes to provide spacing where a paragraph might otherwise have been placed, thus no more than the standard several sentences of a paragraph were maintained. Excessive use of paragraphing on some website layouts leads to looooooooottttttttttttttsssssss of scrolling.

mrk said:
You're new so I'll let this one slide.

As I haven't written anything aggressive, obnoxious or factually incorrect, and that you are a non moderator like myself, you have no reason to do otherwise. That remark reeks of self importance and pomposity, which is disappointing as, having read a snapshot of your posts, you present in a much different light.

As there is no way at this present time to confirm the quantity of these packs being sold and that the quantity of "a lot" is wholly subjective, I will once again remind you of what I first wrote so we can move on:

Flyer01 said:
I think this is going to make some of you very happy.

I understand that you dislike the extended battery. I understand that you don't think there is a need for it. I understand that you think it won't sell in any great numbers (whatever great might be). This is your opinion. For what it is worth I have 3 batteries which I swap in and out of my Galaxy Note as required, and would choose this option unless uninterrupted power is a prerequisite, but I can accept that this battery will be attractive to "some" (just as a pink and glittery case would be to certain boys).

If you read word-for-word my first post I fail to see how what I wrote can be factually incorrect, unless less than two are ever sold, or less than two customers are happy with the purchased product.......and that ain't going to happen!

Kind regards

Flyer01

Posted from Overclockers.co.uk App for Android

Back
Top Bottom