SimCity V (2013) - screens/artwork and information

Associate
Ermmm is there any way you can delete other players' cities in a private region?

My mate has 3 cities all of which are "This city is currently processing. Check back soon" etc and have been like this for weeks now :(

But we cant get rid of them! they just sit there.. no rollback or abandon option, nothing :(

No .... one of many great design decisions by Maxis :rolleyes:

Soldato
This update still doesn't fix the graphics problem with zooming and roads placed on raised terrain.

It also doesn't make any mention of the 40 page thread on the support forum about people constantly crashing.

Associate
Ive just come across the school bus bug :( this is the first time ive seen this so im wondering if this is a result of an update. I fixed it by buldozing the school but i was too late..

No buses can get in/out of the school and so it means that the whole city loses its education level, industry and electronics factories lose all the workers. Nuclear plant loses workers and education level and goes boom :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmqItQitZdk
Not my video but this is exactly what happened.

I was in the process of creating an electonics factory and everything went pear shaped :(

Last edited:
Associate
Ive just come across the school bus bug :( this is the first time ive seen this so im wondering if this is a result of an update. I fixed it by buldozing the school but i was too late..

Had this a couple of times, and with normal buses getting stuck at bus stops. Had half a city burn down due to a bus getting stuck at a bus stop and 4 fire engines just sitting behind it waiting for it to move. Which was kind of frustrating given it was on a high density avenue and they could have just driven round it :rolleyes:

Soldato
First time I've played in about 2 weeks and have started a new region... Things seem a bit out of whack to be honest.

Maxis may have gone full retard on their air pollution changes. :( I have a city of 614 people and things are already getting crowded in the local clinic. It's not right.

For me the game has almost always been stable, even in the early days. One of its few positives in my book.

Associate
Played version 2.0 today. My existing city now crashes within a couple of minutes of playing, no matter what speed I run it at. Created a new city, played for a couple of hours. Logged out and tried to access it later on and its now stuck trying to rollback itself.

I'm out

Soldato
Played version 2.0 today. My existing city now crashes within a couple of minutes of playing, no matter what speed I run it at. Created a new city, played for a couple of hours. Logged out and tried to access it later on and its now stuck trying to rollback itself.

I'm out

The game is just an absolute joke, it's just a shame people were so quick to depart with money for it!
Hopefully lessons have been learned. Stop pre-ordering! :)

Soldato
Ok so i completely reinstalled the game last night and carried on in my region. Most of the problems i've had have been somewhat fixed.

I would suggest you all try reinstalling the game and try again. Its a small download and doesn't take long.

Caporegime
Soldato
It's been live for 24 hours with only you having bumped it; speaks volumes about this game :p

Yep, I read the update notes and there was nothing in there that made me want to give this game another try.

As mentioned in the above post, it doesn’t fix things like traffic and sims not having fixed jobs. I suspect a lot of this won’t be fixed as it would all be quite complicated and they’ve kept it all quite simplistic.

Back
Top Bottom