Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
He has been saying so recently from what Ive read previously - but you never know until he is wearing the shirt in a press release lol

The way BM "struck a deal" with Gotze, Im hoping the same doesnt happen with another one or two of Dortmund's gems (Bender being another, and Hummels of course) - with rumours that City are possibly after Bender as well if not anyone/everyone going lol.

Will BD be anything like the current team come next season, sounds like they could easily lose 3 - 4 players at the very least.

The whole Dortmund side could be dismantled if the Klopp goes as well. Feel very sorry for them..

Caporegime
The whole Dortmund side could be dismantled if the Klopp goes as well. Feel very sorry for them..

If Klopp goes, i hope he comes to Arsenal to replace Wenger...its time we replaced Wenger with someone younger and maybe more tactically aware...and someone who will buy some decent players. But the last part i have feeling that whoever comes in after Wenger still wont have lots of cash to splash :/...due to our inept money making/lining their own pockets Board that we have.

Caporegime

Klopp's a fantastic guy and has done brilliantly at Dortmund for a while now, I hope that he stays because he's only half of the reason Dortmund are doing so well, they've got a brilliant youth set up in Germany and are bringing through some brilliant young talented players.

Honestly, last season I watched Dortmund play quite a lot and they were so good, in fact, I'd have thought that most of the Dortmund players would walk in to the top teams across Europe, not just on individual merit, but as a team certain players worked so well together.

I've also seen people mention Dortmund and talk about Bilbao of a couple of seasons back, totally different situations, different clubs with different out looks and ideaologies. I think Dortmund will just continue and still be very, very good where as Athletic aren't really the same sort of club and with a very different style of manager. Klopp is loved and is very close to the club and players and it was very different at Athletic.

Dortmund (have already) will probably lose another player or two, yet they will continue to be a good side, look at last season, they lost a fantastic player and are facing a Champions League final :).

Soldato
Klopp's a fantastic guy and has done brilliantly at Dortmund for a while now, I hope that he stays because he's only half of the reason Dortmund are doing so well, they've got a brilliant youth set up in Germany and are bringing through some brilliant young talented players.

Honestly, last season I watched Dortmund play quite a lot and they were so good, in fact, I'd have thought that most of the Dortmund players would walk in to the top teams across Europe, not just on individual merit, but as a team certain players worked so well together.

I've also seen people mention Dortmund and talk about Bilbao of a couple of seasons back, totally different situations, different clubs with different out looks and ideaologies. I think Dortmund will just continue and still be very, very good where as Athletic aren't really the same sort of club and with a very different style of manager. Klopp is loved and is very close to the club and players and it was very different at Athletic.

Dortmund (have already) will probably lose another player or two, yet they will continue to be a good side, look at last season, they lost a fantastic player and are facing a Champions League final :).

Hmmm..i'm not so sure, i think they will get royally mugged this summer. Klopp, Sub, Hummels, Lawan, Gotze, Reus, Gundogan. They could all leave potentially..Gotze already has of course..

Soldato
If they sell that lot they'll be filthy rich though. Hummels, Reus and Lewan are 30m+, Subo and Gundogan gotta be 20ish. Don't know about contract lengths left, mind.

Soldato
If Klopp goes, i hope he comes to Arsenal to replace Wenger...its time we replaced Wenger with someone younger and maybe more tactically aware...and someone who will buy some decent players. But the last part i have feeling that whoever comes in after Wenger still wont have lots of cash to splash :/...due to our inept money making/lining their own pockets Board that we have.

having a quick look around dortmund haven't been big spenders, so if klopp has the sort of money wenger has spent, over the last few years available i reckon he'll do ok at arsenal.

hummels for less than £4m, Lewandowski for just over £4m, Kagawa for £300k.

Last edited:
Soldato
Sir Alex Ferguson said:
Have I got room for him? I can find room for anybody.

Dortmund fans are not going to be happy and I don’t think they will sell Lewandowski to Bayern Munich. I think they will let his contract run out, or sell him somewhere else

Such a **** tease :p

Soldato
tumblr_lc03cpkbGj1qdubemo1_500.gif

:D

Soldato
I'll be honest the thought of:

---------------De Gea---------------
Rafael---Jones----Smalling---Baines
Ronaldo-----Rooney----Carrick-----Zaha
------RVP--Lewandowski------

Makes me actually quite excited!

Soldato
only "quite excited" to see us sign Lewandowski, Baines and Ronaldo? :p

I guess you still have Rooney in the middle making Berbatov look energetic...

Soldato
Has Baines actually been consistent enough for us to consider signing him? Yeah I know he's had some good games but then hasn't he had awful performances as well?

I'd like to think that Lewandowski is the most likely signing of those three with Ronaldo the most unlikely. Baines is somewhere in the middle and that depends on what Moyes does. If he leaves Everton, I think quite a few of the Everton squad will ask to move on as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom