Bodypower 2013

Man of Honour
Im their Saturday with my girlfriend, looking forward to it my first time to any kind of body expo, regarding free stuff, how do you get them? just walk up to the stalls and pick them up? or do you have to ask? would feel a little cheeky asking! Setting off around half 7 in the morning for the near 2 hour drive, hoping to get their early to get good parking, and then have breakfast while we wait for entry! Looking online seems day tickets vip and standard for saturday are sold out, im sure you can buy them on the day though for a premium

VIP tickets are completely sold out for Saturday

And as for samples, some stalls you have to ask, Saturday though most of them you queue for. Enter your details in an ipad/laptop and then they give you some. Be prepared to queue for upto 20 minutes sometimes, then only getting one pre workout sachet :p if you're lucky, some you can just grab

The bigger brands will give out more swag. So hit them up for swag first.

Associate
was their from 9am until 2pm, it was good, but it was ruined by how busy it was, i would say it was borderline dangerous how crowded it was you literally could not move at all without bumping into someone. by 11 i was exhausted just from dodging people, it was a really tiring day. If its anything like it was on Saturday every year then this year will be my first and last visit, way too many tickets sold, they should have placed smaller limit.

Was disappointed with the free stuff you got, many stalls gave nothing, some gave a "shot" of protein, and 1 or 2 gave some good stuff between me and my girlfriend we got 6 t shirts, 2 protein bottle shakes and a load of samples lanyard, and a few signed photo's. Qued up for ON stand to get a tshirt, but after 30mins a guy came around to say they had ran out until 4pm, (3hours wait) Got nothing from USN kept trying to see where people got their free stuff from but did not find any!

Photo above was me and my girlfriends haul, not that great tbh was expecting more.

Another thing that annoyed me was the fact i could not buy any protein from gaspari, as they only accepted cash!

Last edited:
Man of Honour
was their from 9am until 2pm, it was good, but it was ruined by how busy it was, i would say it was borderline dangerous how crowded it was you literally could not move at all without bumping into someone. by 11 i was exhausted just from dodging people, it was a really tiring day. If its anything like it was on Saturday every year then this year will be my first and last visit, way too many tickets sold, they should have placed smaller limit.

Was disappointed with the free stuff you got, many stalls gave nothing, some gave a "shot" of protein, and 1 or 2 gave some good stuff between me and my girlfriend we got 6 t shirts, 2 protein bottle shakes and a load of samples lanyard, and a few signed photo's. Qued up for ON stand to get a tshirt, but after 30mins a guy came around to say they had ran out until 4pm, (3hours wait) Got nothing from USN kept trying to see where people got their free stuff from but did not find any!

Photo above was me and my girlfriends haul, not that great tbh was expecting more.

Another thing that annoyed me was the fact i could not buy any protein from gaspari, as they only accepted cash!

You fail miserably :p need to go with me in future :p

And am I reading that right....you queued 3 hours for a ON T-Shirt!? This is why I'd never go on a Saturday again, but even last year I got loads. But I'm really good at getting samples, I know how to avoid queues :)

Associate
Agree it was SO busy on Saturday at some points.

It was my first time though and I enjoyed it, but I think a Friday ticket is in order next year!

Associate
You fail miserably :p need to go with me in future :p

And am I reading that right....you queued 3 hours for a ON T-Shirt!? This is why I'd never go on a Saturday again, but even last year I got loads. But I'm really good at getting samples, I know how to avoid queues :)

No i waited 30minutes to be told their was no promo packs left to grab, and no more until 4pm, which at that point was 3 hours away, i ended up going home before that and didnt wait as i was so exhausted from dodging people.

Back
Top Bottom