Woolwich serious incident

Associate
Thankyou for yet another amazing input to the thread.

Oh wait, no, that's not right, you are just fishing for a response. Attention seeking :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but if you are constantly going to go on about the state of the country then you should at least check your posts for spelling and grammar errors. Otherwise it's hilariously hypocritical.

A bit like the above?

Soldato
It does beg the question of what was the root cause of what these nutcases claim were the reasons for doing what they did..... I think its our foreign policy of late. But then again that will always be avoided at the cost of blaming the individual and whilst I agree they are to blame - Root causes also need to be addressed....

Associate
On my unit, if we are traveling to or from Work in a private vehicle we have to wear civilian jackets over the top of our uniform. Also, no head dress is to be worn off of camp. I've heard from friends on other bases that hordes of service personnel are wearing their uniform off of base in defiance.

Soldato
Thankyou for yet another amazing input to the thread.

Oh wait, no, that's not right, you are just fishing for a response. Attention seeking :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but if you are constantly going to go on about the state of the country then you should at least check your posts for spelling and grammar errors. Otherwise it's hilariously hypocritical.

One word wrong, one.

Pathetic.

A man had his head cut off in the street and you are going on about spelling. You are part of the problem.

It is blatant trolling, but accepted around here. I'm done with your forum. Enjoy yourselves.

Last edited:
Soldato
On my unit, if we are traveling to or from Work in a private vehicle we have to wear civilian jackets over the top of our uniform. Also, no head dress is to be worn off of camp. I've heard from friends on other bases that hordes of service personnel are wearing their uniform off of base in defiance.
Good should be proud of uniform I'm very grateful for all you do for me.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
It does beg the question of what was the root cause of what these nutcases claim were the reasons for doing what they did..... I think its our foreign policy of late. But then again that will always be avoided at the cost of blaming the individual and whilst I agree they are to blame - Root causes also need to be addressed....

Maybe the root cause is an Islamist ideology taking advantage of disaffected youth? After all our involvement in Afghanistan is winding down and we are already out of Iraq.

Soldato

Blandford Camp lot always seeing soldiers in kit in local Tesco.

Wonder how many help the heroes stickers maybe removed from peoples cars!

Caporegime
Go away Jane, nobody cares.

Hop off derphawk.

Why are you replying. There is an entire internet of spelling errors for you to go and correct.

Are you a school teacher? Shouldn't you be on strike? Is that why you are on here correcting spelling?

You are a troll. Cancer is calling you.

I just found Nigerian dissent particularly hilarious. There's about a million other errors I let slide but I thought I'd have fun with at least one. Thanks for the pleasant wishes, enjoy your infraction.

Don't worry his pass time on these forums is to have little jibes at people, isn't that right janesy?

Aye, no one bothers to reply when I make a serious point that they can't answer so I might as well pick people up on spelling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom