Woolwich serious incident

Man of Honour
That's just great. People need to be arrested for their OPINIONS now huh? Awesome.

I don't care how stupid your opinion is, or how ridiculous your view on life is. You have a right to express it and I have a right to ignore it.

Fortunately not every country has lost this view, unlike the UK

So you believe you have a right to free speech?

Go to the airport and say the word 'bomb' to whoever checks your bag.

Soldato

What a complete load of ********. I believe in the odd conspiracy theory (even 9/11 to some degree) but it's rubbish like this that makes conspiracy theorists look like dribbling half-wits....and by extension, ANYBODY who looks for alternative angles on big stories.

Actors? FFS, it's pathetic :mad:

Please fully star out all swearing in future. Thank you.

Soldato
First thing that needs to happen is ban all faith schools every single last one of them. I would even go as far to say children should not allowed in any place of worship till there 18.

No religion until your an adult and then you can make that choice for yourself. to many children are indoctrinated into their parents/family religion and by the time they are old enough to make an informed decision the brainwashing has been done

Soldato
The bravest people on scene were the women who tried to talk them down and aid the probably already dead soldier.

Yet again it took far too long to get correctly equipped police on the scene. This really needs looking at. Same as the riots, they have virtually had to be forced into the water cannon riot control. They resist but found themselves with their pants down watching people torch and loot powerless. At least the Government has got its way and are purchasing water cannons.

I am all in support of the police not being armed day to day, but the way things are at the moment it is either all over or entered a siege before suitably equipped officers reach the scene.

I have little doubt however nothing will change and the police will be praised for the handling of it.

Last edited:
Permabanned
That's just great. People need to be arrested for their OPINIONS now huh? Awesome.

I don't care how stupid your opinion is, or how ridiculous your view on life is. You have a right to express it and I have a right to ignore it.

Fortunately not every country has lost this view, unlike the UK

Unless it's, you know, inciting racial hatred?

Or threats?

I don't think you really understand what is going on here.

Soldato
I don't know how Cameron can keep a straight face when he says that our foreign policy is not to blame. The nutcases yesterday even hung around for 20mins and stated on camera that it was revenge for our actions and our politicians still deny it and write it off as mindless religious extremism.

Here's a question:

If we did withdraw troops and drones etc etc from "Muslim lands" - do you think terrorists will stop, or will they just find a new excuse to carry on murdering?

Soldato
Well I can see this going no where. One last thing before I ignore you aswell.

It's not about thick skin why should others grow a thick skin to the interwebs when people need to learn that not all black people are thieving scum, not all muslims come from pakistan, not all muslims want to watch the world burn. Mosques don't need attacking tonight. Spreading inaccurate and delusional hatred stirs up fear and creates confusion whilst I may be able to see it's mindless drivel others may not and some muslims will get abused by these very same mindless fools. But what would you care you've got a thick skin.

However since you ask for evidence where something on the internet caused someone to do something bad

THE EDL posted on twitter last night asking people to come to woolwich and put a stop to it all. And people turned up and had a scuffle with the police.

Enjoy your brief return to these forums before you go back into hiding until the next time you feel the need to post something completely uninsightful and dumb. You must be near your annual quota by now.

Last edited:
Associate
So you believe you have a right to free speech?

Go to the airport and say the word 'bomb' to whoever checks your bag.

Stop using silly examples. Saying the word "bomb" is not comparable to expressing your opinion.

And there's a vast difference doing something from the privacy of your own home, than in a public place where a high level of security is required for the safety of others.

Caporegime
The bravest people on scene were the women who tried to talk them down and aid the probably already dead soldier.

Yet again it took far too long to get correctly equipped police on the scene. This really needs looking at.

I am all in support of the police not being armed day to day, but the way things are at the moment it is either all over or entered a siege before suitably equipped officers reach the scene.

I have little doubt however nothing will change and the police will be praised for the handling of it.

You mean the ill-equipped, ill-funded, understaffed, under-respected, quota filled, bureaucratic and all time low morale inflicted police force?

Yes give them all guns, that works wonders in other nations.

Permabanned
Stop using silly examples. Saying the word "bomb" is not comparable to expressing your opinion.

And there's a vast difference doing something from the privacy of your own home, than in a public place where a high level of security is required for the safety of others.

Twitter is a public place.

Why is it so hard for you to understand? I understand that if I incite racial hatred or threaten someone, or even advertise a stolen laptop on twitter (I know a few will get that reference) I'll probably be arrested. Why should others have to see disgusting racism?

Man of Honour

Arguably twitter is as public as anywhere.

Associate
It's not about thick skin why should others grow a thick skin to the interwebs when people need to learn that not all black people are thieving scum not all muslims come from pakistan not all muslims want to watch the world burn. Mosques don't need attacking tonight. Spreading inaccurate and delusional hatred stirs up fear and creates confusion whilst I may be able to see it's mindless drivel others may not and some muslims will get abused by these very same mindless fools. But what would you care you've got a thick skin.

I can barely understand you, but I think you are trying to justify a nanny state for the very small % of nut jobs that actually take something as ridiculous as a call to arms via a tweet seriously and quite frankly that justification is illogical and downright wrong

Soldato
You mean the ill-equipped, ill-funded, understaffed, under-respected, quota filled, bureaucratic and all time low morale inflicted police force?

Yes give them all guns, that works wonders in other nations.

Well maybe if they didn't promote everyone to sit behind desks they would have bobbies on the street.

Ill equipped, they all wear body kevlar, pepper spray, tazzer guns and drive round in top of the range BMW's and Merc's.

Woolwich police I seem to recall were also the force who boasted to the PM they were waiting delivery of a 70k Lexus.

Soldato
What a complete load of ********. I believe in the odd conspiracy theory (even 9/11 to some degree) but it's rubbish like this that makes conspiracy theorists look like dribbling half-wits....and by extension, ANYBODY who looks for alternative angles on big stories.

Actors? FFS, it's pathetic :mad:

I really do worry for the mental state of those who wrote the article and are commenting on it :o

Nutters!

Associate
Arguably twitter is as public as anywhere.

And you should be free to voice your opinion any where, regardless of how stupid or wrong it is.

Just like these hate preachers are... Except they don't just voice an opinion, they actually call on people to act and they get away with it.

But hey have fun arresting the teens making silly tweets

Permabanned
I can barely understand you, but I think you are trying to justify a nanny state for the very small % of nut jobs that actually take something as ridiculous as a call to arms via a tweet seriously and quite frankly that justification is illogical and downright wrong

People turned up. Therefore the tweet was an incitement to violence and a breach of the peace. WHICH IS ILLEGAL. So he was arrested.

dealwithit.gif

Permabanned
And you should be free to voice your opinion any where, regardless of how stupid or wrong it is.

Just like these hate preachers are... Except they don't just voice an opinion, they actually call on people to act and they get away with it.

But hey have fun arresting the teens making silly tweets

I don't want people to be able to make racist comments in public. It's disgusting and I swear it negatively affects my IQ.

Back
Top Bottom