Woolwich serious incident

Man of Honour
Well maybe if they didn't promote everyone to sit behind desks they would have bobbies on the street.

Ill equipped, they all wear body kevlar, pepper spray, tazzer guns and drive round in top of the range BMW's and Merc's.

Woolwich police I seem to recall were also the force who boasted to the PM they were waiting delivery of a 70k Lexus.

I'm still waiting for my pearl handled Taser and M5.

Soldato
I don't want people to be able to make racist comments in public. It's disgusting and I swear it negatively affects my IQ.

my mind melts when people like that "muslamic ray gun" guy from the EDL speak but sure we should let them have their say cus no one would follow them would they? The blind never lead the blind. No what we should do is give them all a pat on the back for being so free thinking and clued up on the geography of our world and it's citizens.

Caporegime
What a complete load of ********. I believe in the odd conspiracy theory (even 9/11 to some degree) but it's rubbish like this that makes conspiracy theorists look like dribbling half-wits....and by extension, ANYBODY who looks for alternative angles on big stories.

Actors? FFS, it's pathetic :mad:

To assume that only what is known is all that is known, is foolish in of itself.

Associate
my mind melts when people like that "muslamic ray gun" guy from the EDL speak but sure we should let them have their say cus no one would follow them would they? The blind never lead the blind. No what we should do is give them all a pat on the back for being so free thinking and clued up on the geography of our world and it's citizens.

No. What you should do is ignore them instead of trying to control what others THINK and SAY.

Ignore them and they will go away.

If they cross the line and interact with you physically, then they should be arrested.

Didn't your mummy ever tell you sticks and stones will break my bones. but words will never hurt me?

Permabanned
No. What you should do is ignore them instead of trying to control what others THINK and SAY.

Ignore them and they will go away.

If they cross the line and interact with you physically, then they should be arrested.

Didn't your mummy ever tell you sticks and stones will break my bones. but words will never hurt me?

No, they won't go away.

What a naive thing to say. Usually, they shout louder and louder to anyone that can hear them.

Associate
People should be free to say whatever they want in public, however they should get upset if they then get their collar felt.

Another person making the direct connection between a non physical action and a physical one. I give up.

I suppose you're the type of person who would punch someone in the face for calling your misses a fatty huh?

Associate
What is it with people and making stupid generalisations and assumptions?

Seriously?

I dunno but you did it in your previous post...

"Usually, they shout louder and louder to anyone that can hear them."

That's a pretty damn big generalization and assumption in my book

Caporegime
This is a posting from a waiter at my local indian reaturant which is (was) very popular. I wish people would calm down but he isn't doing his community any favours

Swearing. Removed.

Permabanned
Another person making the direct connection between a non physical action and a physical one. I give up.

I suppose you're the type of person who would punch someone in the face for calling your misses a fatty huh?

Do you actually know what I meant buy "Have your collar felt?"

Back
Top Bottom