Woolwich serious incident

Permabanned
Naive is thinking anything good will come by quelling an opinion with force, but hey believe what you want

As I said, I have no issue with racist bigots being arrested.

I dunno but you did it in your previous post...

"Usually, they shout louder and louder to anyone that can hear them."

That's a pretty damn big generalization and assumption in my book

I wasn't being serious? I'm pretty sure that was obvious.

Associate
This is a posting from a waiter at my local indian reaturant which is (was) very popular. I wish people would calm down but he isn't doing his community any favours

It's been removed. Don't quote it.

I'm willing to bet if a white guy had said the same thing about Indians he would have been arrested by now

Caporegime
Oh, very deep. Then I shall keep open the possibility than aliens used up the last sheet of bog roll earlier.......even though Dave from marketing had just walked out of the gents :rolleyes:

Maybe Dave from marketing is a time traveller?

In all seriousness, of course not, but its hardly that difficult to fathom "alternative" angles.

Permabanned
I felt sick all day yesterday.Trying to comprehend that scene and listening to the eye witness statements showed me two things.People are no longer shocked by such a scene and there is a conspiracy to destroy the uk and other nations through mass immigration and cause an upcoming war between Islam and everyone else in the world.I do not consider myself a racist and i think everyone else is entitled to live in peace but when i sat down and thought about it i realised that no one could possible be so stupid and to let this immigration and Islamic problem continue while inside the EU.There simply has to be a reason behind it and it cannot be a good one.

I felt sick that they censored his justification and in my opinion his and many peoples interpretation of Islam.

"There are many, many ayah throughout the Koran [referring to religious
verses] that says we must fight them as they fight us"

Why would all our media censor this? Do they not people to know? And why censor Camerons name as well? Why or who would want to see Britain,France,Germany etc torn apart through street battles between Muslims? Most of London is now immigrants and at the current birth rates ethnic northern Europeans might end up as the minority within the next few hundred years.It has happened in America and although that is different and they have mostly harmony the muslim concept is a whole different ball game.I do not see why they have the right to come here and settle when they refuse the integrate and despise us? They hate everything about the UK and they hate us.And once you lose your identity and heritage you never can get it back unless you resort to mass deportation.I saw the patrol videos of Muslims on youtube and all the other videos and its scary.And they are going to build a Mosque next to world trade center too?

Im sorry but Dear decent peace loving Muslims can u not see things have gone too far? There are going to be major political gains to be had now due to this mans terrible act.Frankly im gob smacked there have been no riots yet.I think we need to end our relationship with the east for a few hundred years so wounds can heal.Get out of Iraq and all the other muslim countrys and let them police thier own nations.America has impoverished them on purpose so they can use thier own military to control the middle east and its oil.Let the muslims live in peace and let us live in peace.And let us live in our own countries too.The brits are not moving en mass to somalia so how is it fair somalia can come to the UK and think they can make certain areas of London essentially Sharia only?

A very sad and dangerous situation im afraid and no one is going on TV to say the hard truth.I would say it if i could get on tv to that choudray scumbag.Im sure there are many Muslims angry that him and his low lifes are going to end up having the UK close its borders to muslims.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Find it ironic that the do-gooders are having a go at President Obama today for the use of drones. If only we could send a prototype Taranis over Luton and take out Choudary and his mob.

Associate
As I said, I have no issue with racist bigots being arrested.

Yes well that's the problem. No one can really define the word "racism" although everyone just loves to through it around. In fact everyone has their own definition for it and it can pretty much encompass anything to fit the argument at hand.

Everyone is so worried about saying certain words in the off chance they might hurt someone else's feelings. It's a very dangerous road to go down, limiting someones expression because of political correctness.

Each person has their own sensitivity level it seems. I mean I'm a grown man, I don't cry to the police when someone insults my "race" I just ignore them, or block them. In fact I prefer people say what they truly feel, so I can figure out what they are like much faster

Associate
Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Oh but your just taking it the wrong way, your reading it wrong. It's not meant to be literal.

Then don't bloody use it as a Religious guide then.

Hi Arthur, I thought I would take the time to address this selective quote that you have shared with us.

Verses like 8:12, as I have explained in the past, have a context. Once the context is understood, the verses are clearly understood. Yet, before I go into verse 8:12, I must explain a bit about the process of revelation of the Qur’an. The Qur’an was not revealed all at once. Rather, it was gradually sent down over a period of 23 years. During that period, the community of believers evolved and specific situations came up, to which the Qur’anic text frequently responded.

This is important to understand when reading verse 8:12. This verse - along with several ahead of it - was revealed in reference to the Battle of Badr, the first major battle between the Muslims and the Meccan pagans around 625 C.E.

The verse is speaking about the events surrounding the Battle of Badr. It is not a general command to “strike at the necks of the infidels.” Anyone with an understanding of the history of Islam knows this. When I read these verses, I know that they refer to the Battle of Badr. Nowhere in my mind is there even an inkling of a thought to “strike at the necks of the infidels.”

There are quite a number of verses, like 8:12, that speak about the believers’ conduct in an open battle against the enemy. God is “psyching up” the believers before a battle, just like American soldiers psych themselves up before they go into combat. It is not an open call to behead all infidels. Once again, when the verse is understood in its context, this becomes obviously clear.

In fact, the verse actually is one of mercy toward the enemy. After the battle is over, during which the believers are to “smite their necks,” the verse directs the believers to set free those who are captured by the Muslims, either “by an act of grace or against ransom.” These captives are avowed enemies, who would have killed the believers if they had the chance. Despite this, however, the verse directs the Muslims to set them free. Therefore, how on earth can this verse be one of terror?

But, you know, anyone can misquote, mistranslate, or quote out of context a verse of scripture to seemingly prove a point.

Associate
You'd lose that bet.

I don't think I would.

Why is it all these Muslim hate preachers are allowed to go around saying whatever they please, but the moment some silly stupid kid says something offensive against a footballer he gets arrested.

It's a complete double standard, but that's not the problem anyway. They are all idiots in my book, every one of them, but I still value their right to express their opinions.

I don't value their right to train people to commit physical acts of violence whilst claiming money from the UK tax payers though

Permabanned
That Anjem Choudry must be loving the fact that one of his old mates/ students actually carried out his preachings and teachings! If i ever see him i'm smashing his smegging face in, i don't give a ****.

Commissario
beige?

mumconfrontskiller130523_630.jpg

The still I saw with a similar comment, had one of them without that coat, in dark clothes that definitely showed signs of being blood/liquid splattered....

Permabanned
Find it ironic that the do-gooders are having a go at President Obama today for the use of drones. If only we could send a prototype Taranis over Luton and take out Choudary and his mob.

Because it is Obama who has caused this situation.Obama is not who u think he is or who anyone else thought he was.Think about it how come the guy had a partially Islamic childhood? Someone with feet inside both houses? Who else to continue to wage war on poor muslim countries and bully them for oil?

Take Libya for example and the gold Dinar for oil.Gadaffi was no saint but they enjoyed things in the UK we would never hope to have while we are rothchild slaves.50,000 dollars upon marriage per couple,free housing and electricity by birthright! And they fought against radical Islam tooth and nail.

Now go take a look at the rape gangs who run Libya and the thanks you will get for the millions of dollars in air support for the rebels.And now they are going to do the same in Syria? Seriously? Do they really think no one can see they are putting radical islamists in power on purpose to start a massive world war? It sounds extreme but i have thought about this in my head for a while now and i can honestly see no other reason why they would depose al bashir,saddam,gaddafi and support the Arab spring? And why kill Bin laden also and saddam and gaddafi without a public trial?

Are they afraid to let them testify in public against the things our goverment does covertly? I very much think so!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom