*** Official OcUK Minecraft Server - Discussion and Rules ***

Associate
Next time do regen of minng world (sooner rather than later :) ) Any chance can add some desert biomes to it saltpepper is needed and a couple of ores can only be obtained in deserts.

btw mod server down.

Associate
ok so unable to find the issue so i updated the server.

you need to update the ultimate pack to version 1.1.2
to do the change recommended to 1.1.2 located beside download server in the launcher
then follow the normal steps to add the extra mods back in.

this should get you all back in and server should be stable again

Man of Honour
OP
Really impressive looking mod server.

FrechTart - Are these particularly difficult to set up? With the spawn etc? I'm thinking of trying to make a FTB server to try out :)

Yrth and others do the admin/setup on this these days. From what I've seen it's a bit annoying to get your head round initially but once you've done that it's pretty simple to set up mods (though solving incompatibilities and such is pretty arduous work).

Associate
ok so unable to find the issue so i updated the server.

you need to update the ultimate pack to version 1.1.2
to do the change recommended to 1.1.2 located beside download server in the launcher
then follow the normal steps to add the extra mods back in.

this should get you all back in and server should be stable again

Sadly dont seem to be the case updated got one for about 2mins then went down again :(.

Pet Northerner
Don
Yrth and others do the admin/setup on this these days. From what I've seen it's a bit annoying to get your head round initially but once you've done that it's pretty simple to set up mods (though solving incompatibilities and such is pretty arduous work).

Cool, I've set up a FTB server on a fragnet server. It was a **** to get working with Mymcadmin, Just going to try getting logged into it.

Today is going to be long :D

Associate
when i install the 1.1.2 modpack and i join,it says i need 3 more mods,arsmagica liquidxp and dimensional anchors,i found them on Google,added them to the modpack but now im getting some error while loading game and it wont even start

Associate
The server is up and running again.. Yay! However, the live map is broken :(.

edit: crashed again just as I logged on :(

Last edited:
Associate
when i install the 1.1.2 modpack and i join,it says i need 3 more mods,arsmagica liquidxp and dimensional anchors,i found them on Google,added them to the modpack but now im getting some error while loading game and it wont even start

you still need to follow the normal steps after updateing to 1.1.2
with the extra mods

oh and server restarted.
still looking into why it stops as it is not even giving any errors

dynmap will be looked at after server is made stable

Associate
definitely looks like me :(.

I had just setup a treefarm, connected a redstone energy cell and then went to my me system to get some transport pipes

Back
Top Bottom