** Official World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria Thread**

Soldato
Are hordes dead across all servers then? I came back recently and play on frostmane, I saw two horde while leveling. I asked my guild and apparently there was a mass exodus... The good players started leaving so the others converted to alli or moved server. Now it's pretty much dead on horde, like a ghost town.

Associate
Are hordes dead across all servers then? I came back recently and play on frostmane, I saw two horde while leveling. I asked my guild and apparently there was a mass exodus... The good players started leaving so the others converted to alli or moved server. Now it's pretty much dead on horde, like a ghost town.

Nah, it depends on the server really. Some servers have massive alliance population and very low horde, some servers the complete opposite.

Soldato
I noticed my subscription was up for renewal on the 15th, so I decided to cancel. I just do not feel like playing WoW at all right now. Will probably go back to it in a few months though.

Soldato
Been having some horrible issues with WoW lately... had to miss a raid last night due to not being able to load in for some reason... (could load in sometimes couldn't others) Thankfully it was just Mogu'shan soul vaults so I didn't really miss anything important xD

Associate
I have really been enjoying this again - one thing I have never done it Pvp. I now have my conquest gear for my warlock and team with my brother who is a shaman

I haven completed all the raids on my druid as a healer so just waiting for the next raid. Also leveling a DK because I have never got one past level 60 lol

Soldato
I have really been enjoying this again - one thing I have never done it Pvp. I now have my conquest gear for my warlock and team with my brother who is a shaman

I haven completed all the raids on my druid as a healer so just waiting for the next raid. Also leveling a DK because I have never got one past level 60 lol

Aha. I never got my DK past level 66 xD I kinda got lazy with it xD

Associate
Well i just did the Pandaland starting area, found it really boring ???????

Also i couldnt get my bloody leveling gear as no fraction or postboxes :( Took me about 90mins to get to 11 (nearly 12)

Soldato
on paper it sounds like a fantastic patch for me, proving grounds, virtual realms, flexi sized raids, pet battle tournaments :p oh and some silly raid on og :D

The priest pvp set also looks amazing, just like tyrael from diablo3 :)

Associate
I love the PVP set for the warlock though, I think it would look good on my Goblin but not being able to cast and run at the same time will take some time getting used to it. I like the sound of the proving grounds. I wonder how this virtual realms is going to happen but will wait and see.

Soldato
yeah i think overall the biggest difference we have seen this expansion is that blizzard are far from lacking ideas for WOW's future.

So many years into the game and they are releasing content faster than ever

Back
Top Bottom