US: Game of Thrones Season 3 (contains spoilers)

Soldato
Not at all. I just found it amusing that you are ok with posting stuff about it but seem annoyed about a leaked screencap given this entire thread is about watching something we shouldn't be able to see in the first place until tonight.

The bit about the ending sucking seemed weird given you then put the leaked cap in a spoiler with the the caveat of not looking at it unless you have seen the episode yet you then go on about people should be able to put what they want in this thread AFTER the episode has aired in the US.... The episode has now aired yet you still put the cap in spoiler tags.... I don't get this, you seem to want it both ways.

The personal insults I will let slide as opposed to lowering myself to your level.

Edit: As I said, I have the US episode so it aint sour grapes.

Last edited:
Caporegime
the episode has aired but I put it in spoiler tags to be polite + it takes up less space on your screen when it's in a spoiler tag

as I already said me saying the ending sucks means nothing everyone has a different opinion.... like raymond thinks every episode is crap it's his opinion it does not mean they are crap to everyone......
but don't bother reading what I wrote just continue on your childish rant

there are no personal insults... RTM my post if you think there are I'm pretty certain no one else sees anything in it as a personal insult

BTW my edit on that post was not taking out insults it was correcting mistakes and instead of a brick wall quoting parts of his post to break my post down
It's something I do a lot almost all of my posts on here in the last 24 hours say they were edited by me

Last edited:
Soldato
the episode has aired but I put it in spoiler tags to be polite + it takes up less space on your screen when it's in a spoiler tag

You put it spoiler tags to stop it taking up room. Fine, I would say different given you preceded it with the warning about it being an actual spoiler:

DO NOT CLICK IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE EPISODE
TXrCVc4.jpg

but hey, fine.

but don't bother reading what I wrote just continue on your childish rant

Good try at minimizing my points by insinuating I am having a rant. It's obvious you don't read my posts. I will make it simple for the slow-witted/stupid people** -

You were happy to post things on here about the episode. This is fine as the episode has aired in the US and its a US thread (read that last sentence carefully, I SAID IT WAS FINE). What amused me was the fact that you didnt seem to like the fact that a "spoiler" screencap got released prior to the episode airing which, to me, is funny given that this entire thread is about a programme that we shouldn't be able to see yet anyway.

There was no rant, it was said in a very calm way. I found your reaction over the screencap amusing given what I mention in the above paragraph.

there are no personal insults...

My "slow witted remark" is not a personal insult if the same rules apply :)

Caporegime
I gave my reasons for warning people there was a screencap going around.

Now it's time to move on and stop derailing the thread.
you can insult me all you want I do not know you so do not care what you think about me

mine were also generalisations and not targeted at you I was talking about people in general who wander in here after the season finale airdate and don't expect people to discuss it..

Maybe you are one of them I don't know you but if you want to include your self in that boat go ahead just don't try to claim I personally attacked you or tried to single you out.

anyway that's enough I cant be bothered arguing I have better things to do , like I said it's time to move on.

Last edited:
Soldato
One of the best episodes yet, even including all of the Theon rubbish. Some of the scenes still fell a bit flat though.

I always found Robbwind more upsetting than the RW, and I was dreading that scene. It was horrific!

Last edited:
Caporegime
daenerys targaryen, the stormborn, the unburnt, the queen of the seven kingdoms of westeros, the mother of dragons.
Shes no longer the breaker of chains I guess lol as it wasn't mentioned in her introduction this ep

queen my ass why is she deceiving the freed people! she ain't **** until she takes the throne.
I wonder what stannis willdo if he's still alive when daenerys reaches westeros, bets on him not giving up his "rightful heir to the throne" crap if a targaryen comes along?

Spoiler contains speculation regarding the origins of jon snow

I have not read the books so I have no idea either way
it wouldn't surprise me if jon snow was a targaryen barstool tbh
Ned the honourable man cheating on his wife? tbh I don't see it the way he is portrayed and if he had the chance I bet he would gladly have took a targaryen barstool in as his own to save an innocent

he also looks a bit different , all the targaryens are supposed to be kinda unique because of their blood line? aemon is blind or maybe he would have recognised him as a targaryen if my theory is true

either that or I'm putting money on him being the lord of lights chosen one and it's stannis death by the red woman that makes it happen which is the real reason hes "importaint"

Last edited:
Soldato
Richie - take it easy man. Personally I can't see anything wrong with what arknor has done, it's inline with what this thread is about. In fact I appreciate the use of spoiler tags and warnings as I always watch on a Monday!

I also didn't see any personal insults :confused:

Caporegime
People complaining about spoilers in a thread containing spoilers after the first showing has aired, stop the presses. I thought the addition of the US shows/airings was meant to stop this. Really don't understand how you can complain. What next? People complaining after the UK's Monday showing because it hasn't aired in Latvia yet :p

Soldato
Arya finally getting to do something herself.

I've heard that in the books she's killed other people by now, I wish they'd shown that because the scene in that episode was awesome.

BTW this was the spoiler screencap doing the rounds long before the episode even aired god knows how someone got it so early seeing s the episode wasn't leaked

actually how did someone get this angle when in the episode we never see it like this? that's definitely Game of thrones right? it seems lighter to so I'm guessing it's a photo from before the special effects were added like in the episode the head is about 10 inches above the kneck line so you can see the head is chopped off[/SPOILER]
It was a set photo and like you said also before post production obviously, there were also other set pictures taken like one of Jaime where you can clearly see his hand from the angle.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Book talk in book thread please? Spoiler tags or not.

if you are reffering to me then I have never read the books so how can I be talking about what happens in the books?

I was merely speculating on future vents with no knowledge of if it's like the book or not.
I'm sure other peoples have theories about things to which people may consider book talk even though they are not.

I'm pretty certain what I talked about is beyond the books anyway from what I can gather about how slow paced the show becomes soon

Caporegime
Hmm, I think episode 9 would have served better as the season finale. Episode 10 was a bit naff overall.

For me, the highlight of the season has been the Tyrells though. Diana Rigg's character is just excellent.

And I'm glad Gendry escaped. I wish they'd stop killing off the male totty!

Caporegime
Tbh, just from watching the show it's clear to me that there is a twist with regard to Jon Snow. With all the secrecy about his parentage etc etc.
I don't understand why no one else can see it there is no way ned was the type of person to cheat on cait based on what we saw in the series.

Ned clearly wanted him to take the black so I'm guessing he wanted him to join the watch and get him off any ones radar apart from a targaryen what other family could he be from.

I'm convinced hes not got stark blood

1:55 > jon: I may be a barstool but he is my father and robb is my brother
2:00 > interesting reaction aemon like you know the truth you sly dog! and than grinn tells a thousand words

When Jon Snow and the other new recruits are done with their first training, Maester Aemon gives the new stewards their assignments. Jon is to become Jeor Mormont's steward, which is a great disappointment to Jon: he had hoped to become a ranger.
hmm...
Sam reminds Jon that being a steward for the Lord Commander might mean that Jon is being groomed for a high position amongst the Night's Watch
hmm...

Last edited:
Soldato
Ned clearly wanted him to take the black so I'm guessing he wanted him to join the watch and get him off any ones radar apart from a targaryen what other family could he be from.

I'm convinced hes not got stark blood

I don't mean any kind of disrespect or anything arknor, but if you are really this interested, you should read the books....you are creating theories based on 10% of the information.

Ned doesn't want Jon to join the NW, he is resigned to the fact that it might be the best course to take, but he doesn't want him to.

Last edited:
Soldato
if you are reffering to me then I have never read the books so how can I be talking about what happens in the books?

I was merely speculating on future vents with no knowledge of if it's like the book or not.
I'm sure other peoples have theories about things to which people may consider book talk even though they are not.

I'm pretty certain what I talked about is beyond the books anyway from what I can gather about how slow paced the show becomes soon

Was not aimed at you. Rather the person stating "I've heard in the books............"

No problems with theories at all, but blatant book stuff should be in the book thread.

Back
Top Bottom