Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Associate
My animal crossing 3dsxl was shipped today, pretty excited to get my hands this. Definitely going to be a change of pace from the gaming norm. :) Good to see peeps enjoying it too.

Town name will be cl*ngetopia.

Associate
Managed to play about half an hour tonight and so far im really enjoying it.
It's a nice change of pace to what i usually play, great pick up and play game.

Associate
OP
Well so far I have the shovel and fishing rod. Waiting for Nook to open so I can pay my down payment, spent an hour this morning amassing 15k bells which went quicker towards the end once re-tail opened.

Ah it's good to be back.

:p

Soldato
Ours didnt turn up from Game early so fingers crossed for today! Weird though as it was dispatched the day before the last of us and that came yesterday so she went a bit mad :)

Associate
Sat and created myself an AMD t-shirt but it didn't turn out too good. Looks better as a flag :p

tumblr_modlay4xyU1svahsyo1_400.jpg

tumblr_modkx0NQp91svahsyo1_400.jpg

Soldato
is ur guy having a stroke!

Nice flag though! Would u say its worth a ds just for this?

He's been stung by a bee shaking trees!

AC is awesome but it's not for everyone, some people just can't get used to the real time gameplay. Shops open at specific times, matching the real world clock so in the evenings you can't buy after certain times etc.

Associate
Just got this yesterday, seems pretty decent so far! Just paid the down payment for my house so got to wait until tomorrow until it's actually built.

FC: 3282-2647-8452 if anyone fancies adding me

Associate
Just got this yesterday, seems pretty decent so far! Just paid the down payment for my house so got to wait until tomorrow until it's actually built.

FC: 3282-2647-8452 if anyone fancies adding me
Added. What fruit have you got, I have cherries if you want to trade.

added montymint, niju rosu and windle too

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom