Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Pet Northerner
Don
haha, I'm a bit gutted to be honest as I like playing the game straight and as it's meant to. Unfortunately my 3DS battery is a bit funny, if you put it down too hard on a surface it switches right off and this time reset the system clock/date and I didn't notice in AC until I got into the game and it was snowy!

As it was the 1st Jan they were still celebrating new year's!

I'd be gutted!

My flat mate time travels a lot to get nook paid quicker. I'll never time travel unless my DS borks (which I hope won't happen... it's brand new!).

I never understand why someone would want to cheat to rush a game like this :S

Soldato
I'd be gutted!

My flat mate time travels a lot to get nook paid quicker. I'll never time travel unless my DS borks (which I hope won't happen... it's brand new!).

I never understand why someone would want to cheat to rush a game like this :S

AC actually tries to make you double check as it tells you what the date and time is before logging you into your village and you can change it if it's wrong in the game through Isabelle but I wasn't paying attention and didn't notice :(

Pet Northerner
Don
AC actually tries to make you double check as it tells you what the date and time is before logging you into your village and you can change it if it's wrong in the game through Isabelle but I wasn't paying attention and didn't notice :(

Tell me about it! The amount of times i've sold things / broke (used) things in games because I've not payed attention is countless ><

Associate
Just bought this on the strength of the reviews but I am Billy no mates...

My friend code is 5300-8529-2056 Feel free to add me :)

I've just added everyone on this thread also...

Last edited:
Associate
This made me chuckle
tumblr_morj96HmBQ1svahsyo1_400.jpg

Soldato
had the gates open last night and my lil sister decided to come in my town and put a old tyre a boot and 3 tins on my beach,i then had to spend some bells to clear it up

;)

lol, i did the same to someone on my friends list, its a fun way to get rid of junk. I was thinking of collecting loads of junk, and just dumping it in someone's town. :D

Back
Top Bottom