Clash of Clans

Soldato
It is. We're looking for active members. Also members who will donate troops and not just request! If that sounds like you then feel free to apply :)

Associate
Cool!! I am on most mornings and evenings and donate around 500 troops a week at the moment. Mostly lv5, just did lab upgrade and was a bit shocked to see lv 6 archers are going to cost 7.5 mil purple to upgrade :( will apply over the weekend.

Associate
OP
I did a recruitment drive today, back to top numbers.

What does everyone think of a trophy push week/weekend for fun? See how high we can get. Answers below ;)

Screenbeat, apply when you get a chance

Soldato
This is stupid. I've been unable to save more than 1,000,000 elixir and gold for a week now as every time I attack someone I get attacked right back and my winnings (and more) taken off me before I even have my next army trained. If I sit it out and wait out my shield I don't make enough in resources to make that a viable strategy (I have maxed mines and elixir pump things). Annoying!

All of my upgrades are now 1,500,000 gold or more. Has anyone experienced this? I have four builders just treading water for a week now. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Man of Honour
This is stupid. I've been unable to save more than 1,000,000 elixir and gold for a week now as every time I attack someone I get attacked right back and my winnings (and more) taken off me before I even have my next army trained. If I sit it out and wait out my shield I don't make enough in resources to make that a viable strategy (I have maxed mines and elixir pump things). Annoying!

All of my upgrades are now 1,500,000 gold or more. Has anyone experienced this? I have four builders just treading water for a week now. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

If you sit with about 800 trophies you will only lose the resources in your town hall. Tbh I have reached a stalemate now where I can't really do much whatever strategy I use.

Associate
I guess the ploy is to get you to buy gems which you can then use to extend your shield time.

I'm in the boat. Everything costs a fortune and takes ages to save for and then you lose a load of it when someone raids you and you're back to square one. The goblin levels pay out quite well but there's only so many of them.

Associate
OP
The further into the game you get the more raiding it requires. If you are a casual player it can be really hard. Sometimes I'll play for a few hours straight and I can save up quite a bit.

But you need to spend it quick before it gets stolen.

Back
Top Bottom