Far Cry 3 Thread

Man of Honour
If your wallet is full, then you can't sell.
If you have any plants, craft a syringe to free up some loot bag slots.
Maybe buy some body armour if you have too much cash.

Yes, you go back to camps or radio towers normally.

You will always only be on one quest. If you are on a side quest you must finish it to go back the the main quest. Each time you save and reload, it tells you what your current objective is.

Great post thanks.

I'm running around missing collectibles. Need a bigger bag.

Associate
Gents,

I need your help.

I just built a new system and since got into FarCry 3 multipleyer. Last night all was well but today any lobby I join through quick match or via viewing playlists shows as empty with only me in it. Curiously enough I've had chats with other players who show as "unknown" at the initial rank through chat whilst sitting in these lobbies. I've had a brief look online which suggests many have this empty lobby issue and have solved it by removing hamachi, which I don't have installed.

Does anyone else have this issue today?! Help!!

Many thanks!!

Soldato
I need to get back into this, I was really enjoying it but kind of randomly stopped playing it, meaning it's been added to my ever growing list of unfinished games! I played quite a lot just hunting and doing side missions though, which I don't normally do.

Man of Honour
damn I'm stuck :(

Rescuing some guy Rango,, Ringo.. what ever his name is.. moving across mine fields and up the hill.. Chap keeps running of and getting pelted.

Where's the save game?

Spent an hour so far.. On hard setting.. Might have to drop :(

Soldato
Great game, and I'm really enjoying it.

Getting pretty damn cheesed off with the game resetting the difficulty level back to normal ("survivor") though. Trying to play through on Master difficulty, but the game keeps randomly reverting back to survivor difficulty every couple of hours. Very annoying indeed, especially as you can have only one manual save slot per game.

This is now my fourth restart to the game... this time I'm going to check the damn difficulty setting each and every time that I manually save!

Soldato
Great game, and I'm really enjoying it.

Getting pretty damn cheesed off with the game resetting the difficulty level back to normal ("survivor") though. Trying to play through on Master difficulty, but the game keeps randomly reverting back to survivor difficulty every couple of hours. Very annoying indeed, especially as you can have only one manual save slot per game.

This is now my fourth restart to the game... this time I'm going to check the damn difficulty setting each and every time that I manually save!

:D I played through the best part of 3 times and even with a couple of patches the save system did not work properly, bet that's linked.

Fantastic game, needs a remake with better physics and a bit of polish and optimization to sort out the sync/stutter issues.

Soldato
:D I played through the best part of 3 times and even with a couple of patches the save system did not work properly, bet that's linked.

Fantastic game, needs a remake with better physics and a bit of polish and optimization to sort out the sync/stutter issues.

Goddamnit!

I checked the difficulty setting before every single manual save this time around. Set to Master each time. Then I finish a story mission, and difficulty is on survivor. Okay... so I quit the game and go to re-load my manual save - and it's set to survivor!! The difficulty has been over-written to my pre-existing save!

I've figured out when it happens - if you finish any mission on black and white then this will occur, and the first bar of health will be constantly flashing red.

I give up... great game but I can't be doing with this. Such a shame...

Soldato
Just finished the game. Really really enjoyed it. The big bummer is how its missions have that ANNOYING (and unnecessary) restriction on them (Warning: Leaving mission area....) C'MON that is so stupid! So it goes from fanstastic free-roamer to...COD :p

But the genius of this game is its AI (love em and their one-liners) and its pirate outposts. Who cares...I mean..who CARES about the main mission ..its freeing (and resetting!) the outposts thats fun. And this way this turns into an infinite game. Can you free 10 outposts using stealth only without them getting off a single shot? Or how about knife kills only?

This .DLL file I got to reset them is brilliant.

Soldato
This game is doing some strange things for me, everything in the menus keeps moving to the left, at first i figured my pad was plugged in and causeing a problem but it isn't, not even connected.

Whenever im in a menu its like the left key is held down, anyone got any ideas?

Soldato
Finished the game great fun I took over all the outposts and radio towers, trying to complete all side missions I missed. Any good mods out there that are worth trying?

Don
Guys, did the red artifacts problem with 7970's ever get fixed? Just testing this game after new 7970's installed and it's annoying me a lot.

Also does anyone have a save game near chapter 32? I reinstalled Windows and my backup save game doesn't seem to have worked and is back at chapter 4. I have downloaded a save game off the web but the game just won't recognise it and wants me to start a new game

Back
Top Bottom