How much would it cost for a website similar to this?

Soldato
Well its a drupal with membership database most likely in the backend. Can cost anything to be honest. I would expect 10-15k min if the agency used a proprietary (own) cms, but no idea on drupal deployments.

Soldato
I thought he meant this one
Noob mistake by the devs there to not include the DNS for the non-WWW entry.

As said, it really is a string-length question. Could be £500, could be £15,000. All depends on what you want and how you want it to work.

If you do decide to ask a professional to do it for you (either one man band or company) don't just say 'I want a copy of this site, how much please?'. Actually research what you want to show and how you want to show it. You'll end up with an infinitely better site, and the devs will have a much clearer picture of what you're trying to achieve and how they can help you achieve it.

BaJ

BaJ

Associate
What an odd site ... Drupal CMS with responsive front-end points at someone who knows what they are doing.

Badly configured DNS records and no page title begs to differ.

aln

aln

Associate
As stated, "how longs a piece of string". Important thing to remember is most developers are pretty bad and if you're paying some kid £500 quid for it, you might never get anything, so lets pretend you're dealing with market rates.

Single band contractor £250-350 a day. Then it's about how long you're giving them, again this can be highly variable depending on what you actually need done, but generally they'll quote 6-8 weeks or 3 months depending on how complex and how much of a pain you are to deal with.

So basically between £7500 - £16250 on the lower rates, which is alright if you're outside of London. A freelancer should be about the same, an agency will try and double those quotes, while people who are desperate will be willing to charge less.

Most folks opt to desperate in the first instance as they don't consider their developers gotta eat, but rest assured, theres enough businesses paying market rate for everyone who's good to earn decent money.

Obviously it depends on the specifics, but you asked to pull numbers outta our **** so I did. :)

What an odd site ... Drupal CMS with responsive front-end points at someone who knows what they are doing.

Badly configured DNS records and no page title begs to differ.

Guy that made site is probably not the guy who hosts site.

Back
Top Bottom