Clash of Clans

Associate
OP
Hey to the new guys.

First you need to rebuild your clan castle, can take a week or two. When you do, search for the clan and just hit apply. Currently the minimum trophy count is 800 but we'll drop it because you might be under that.

Just apply ingame when you are ready and in your application message just put you are from the forums and we'll let you in.

Any problems just post here and hopefully we'll get it sorted soon.

Soldato
ok thanks,

i just had enough to rebuild the castle and i spent it on other things before i read the thread. oops

i will have enough again soon. i might be able to make it up to 800 trophies by then aswell, im only 200 away.

*edit* im now140 trophies away and i have now rebuilt the castle

Last edited:
Soldato
There's no doubt you do Have to be patient mrbell.... Anditonly gets worse :)

Hopefully one of the leaders will be in here soon and let you guys in.

Can all newcomers add themselves to the google spreadsheet in the first post.

And finally, I'm off on my jolly holidays tomorrow. No idea if we have wifi, so I might not be on for a week. See you all soon :)

Man of Honour
As our clan is now over a year old we get 7 day upgrades for 1 gem on each mine which doubles their output! WIN!!!!

Si.

Si.

Soldato
Just been getting into this, played for a few days and got 300 trophies so far, but getting gems is S L O W!! is chopping down trees and rocks the only way to get them (other than paying for them).

Associate
Look at the achievements. Some pay out very well for not too much effort. But you don't need gems early on in the game anyway. It's all about getting your gold and blob resources going or raiding them from other people.

Back
Top Bottom