Samsung SSD Cashback

• Thread starter Deleted member 2277
  • Start date
Associate
Interesting this thread has popped up.

It occurred to me the other day I'd been waiting quite a while for this cashback to come through, checked my old emails and yep I'd submitted it end of April.

Well I tried the email approach for now, asked them what the delay was or if there was a problem with my claim.

Nothing back so far! must be getting on for a week now, swines!

Associate
When filling in the online form, you should have seen this......

I will provide proof of purchase:
Online By post
This MUST be the sales receipt showing the date of purchase, qualifying product, store name and VAT details. An order confirmation/delivery note is NOT proof of purchase and the offer is available through participating Retailers only. Pixmania and Amazon Market Place are specifically EXCLUDED from this promotion

I emailed them the receipt with the Vat number on it. Again no confirmation or email of receipt. Rang them today and they accepted it a week ago.

Obviously cannot be bothered informing you.

My cheque was issued 2 days ago and should be arriving within a week lol

The lady answering the phone is quit efficient at checking, guess the whole of the promotions department don't run that way

Associate
Interesting this thread has popped up.

It occurred to me the other day I'd been waiting quite a while for this cashback to come through, checked my old emails and yep I'd submitted it end of April.

Well I tried the email approach for now, asked them what the delay was or if there was a problem with my claim.

Nothing back so far! must be getting on for a week now, swines!

They never email you - just ring them - 01584 871381

Associate
I was just about to type "I called on the 1st of July and was told by the nice lady that my cheque would be with soon, but it still hasn't arrived".

But before I typed that, I thought I`d better check my porch to see if postie had delivered anything.

"Thank you for your recent claim for Samsung SSD Cashback Offer....... we hope you are enjoying your MZ-7TD250BW(s) which were your qualifying purchase(s)........."

I now have a cheque for £45. :)

Deleted member 2277

D

Deleted member 2277

OP
I rang today and was told that my cheque will be issued tomorrow and that I should receive it next week.

Associate
Dervious seems like they are being quite devious, definitely not sticking to their terms and conditions regarding payment

;)

I think what you were told is correct. My cheque is signed "for and on behalf of Mad About Handling Ltd. Samsung (squiggle, squiggle) DIRECTOR.

Associate
rang the number above today and spoke to a woman,she confirmed my email claim and said the cheque will be sent out Friday,ill let you know how it goes

that's after waiting 3 to 4 months

Mine arrived a few days into the week after I called, so I think you'll find it will arrive next week.

I wonder if our phone calls prompted them to post the cheques, or if they would have been sent anyway ?

Took their time, but the discount made the Samsung SSDs an easy choice at the time of the offer.

Back
Top Bottom