Well its my birthday im trashed and i have bad news

Soldato
OP
My hangover is destroying me i went to work (somehow) am sat doing a simple task preparing labels for Monday :/ I much regret this thread and what I did last night! Apparently I turned down the receptionist as I was so drunk. She came and woke me up this morning though. Bad birthday made worse by booze. I might give it a rest for a while

Ah the facebook generation who feel the need to tell everyone their problems over the internet......news just in.....honestly you don't have to!

I don't have FB, but I am on deviantART and what you're describing sounds like the typical journal spammer on there. "Oh I'm happy cos Corrie is on." "I'm sad now cos I got to go to work tomorrow." "Poll: which is my best piece of art?" "Why is everyone ignoring me?" "Waa waa I'm leaving deviant art." "I decided that I won't be leaving deviant art after all" .... all of this in the space of 1 day.

Soldato
I don't have FB, but I am on deviantART and what you're describing sounds like the typical journal spammer on there. "Oh I'm happy cos Corrie is on." "I'm sad now cos I got to go to work tomorrow." "Poll: which is my best piece of art?" "Why is everyone ignoring me?" "Waa waa I'm leaving deviant art." "I decided that I won't be leaving deviant art after all" .... all of this in the space of 1 day.

can deviant art be classed as a 'social' network site these days? it seems to be the way that a lot of websites have 'comments' sections and unfortunately people use them whether their comment is remotely interesting or not. Just so they feel they can be 'part of something' didn't realise neediness was a necessity?

can deviant art be classed as a 'social' network site these days? it seems to be the way that a lot of websites have 'comments' sections and unfortunately people use them whether their comment is remotely interesting or not. Just so they feel they can be 'part of something' didn't realise neediness was a necessity?

Sorry, I don't know if dA classed as a social network. I was just likening the Facebook "waaaaaaambulance" comments with the journal spammers on dA.

As for the OP, I wish I was 20 again. I'm nearly 35 :(

Back
Top Bottom