• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

***Official Unigine Heaven DX11 3.0 Benchmark Scores***

Associate
OP
I still have the GTX 690s I use them 24/7, the new rig is for playing my favourite game, Civ5 and a little bit of benching.:)

Boy you have some toys ;) - isn't a TITAN overload for Civ5?? what resolution you playing at?

Good news is the green team - NVIDIA have taken the single GPU Heaven crown from AMD at long last. I don't really see this one being beaten, but would love to see some of you guys on water try?

Kaapstad takes the lead with his GTX TITAN!!! - congratulations fella - these cards certainly live up to their name! :)

Man of Honour
Boy you have some toys ;) - isn't a TITAN overload for Civ5?? what resolution you playing at?

Good news is the green team - NVIDIA have taken the single GPU Heaven crown from AMD at long last. I don't really see this one being beaten, but would love to see some of you guys on water try?

Kaapstad takes the lead with his GTX TITAN!!! - congratulations fella - these cards certainly live up to their name! :)

Thanks.:)

I play Civ 5 @1600p, I like to play on a huge map on a single huge continent. I really enjoy building a huge empire with lots of cities. The problem is late in the game this really does work the GPUs and eventually you reach the point where tile improvements don't get drawn and finally the game won't even load. I found with the GTX 690s I could just about finish a game and when I started using the Titans things got even better. I have quite a few graphics cards this game has seen off.

2 x HD 5970s + i7 975 got me just over halfway though the game.
2 x GTX 590s + i7 980 got me to the 3/4 way through the game.
2 x HD 7970s + i7 3970x really chugged late in the game
2 x GTX 690s + i7 3960x finished the game
Titans + 3930k - very nice.:)

When reviewers use Civ5 to test GPUs I don't think its on uber settings.

Soldato
EVGA GTX 460 SC x2
7zq.png

767.png

GPU-Z Validation

Card1.png

Card2.png

HeavenPost.png

Larger Version

Associate
Last edited:
Man of Honour
Just gave this old bench a run on a single Pascal Titan for a bit of fun.

Pascal Titan @2088/2728
6950X @4.4
372.70 Drivers

1080p OP settings
kEasTCM.jpg

2160p OP settings
FPVApJc.jpg

1080p Maxed settings
odqjCh8.jpg

2160p Maxed settings
1NQmDGC.jpg

Massive CPU bottleneck @1080p using OP settings.:eek: