*** Official OcUK Minecraft Server - Discussion and Rules ***

Soldato
(Vanilla server) To those jolly nice chaps who are building the road North from spawn, and who decided to go straight through my build, I've started to divert it around the back of my house :). I'm happy to finish this diversion off this evening when I'm on.

Soldato
(Vanilla server) To those jolly nice chaps who are building the road North from spawn, and who decided to go straight through my build, I've started to divert it around the back of my house :). I'm happy to finish this diversion off this evening when I'm on.

Not guilty sir and I hope I am not too close for comfort with my build? :)

Soldato
Server Update

Server has been updated to use a new plugin which should have resolved the issues with armour durability! This means there is a change to the TP command. Now if you would like to TP to someone use the following commands:

/call playername

Then:

/bring playername

To accept the teleport.

There shouldn't be any major alterations to the server so feel free to play without worry or random destruction that I may cause :D

On top of the above updates some test servers and the old Vanilla server has been closed which should help with some of the lag issues as well as the introduction of the web chat which is view able here:

http://linktart.co.uk/

Soldato
Is anyone located near a desert? I'm looking for one that is near some plains, I've seen some right next to spawn but they are a bit small and too close to the jungle for my liking :p

Associate
Info regards MOD+ server and 1.6 update or even 1.5.2

so news from FTB is RP is too slow to update and any changed made to the mod pack after 1.4.7 kills system. So they will not be adding RP2 to the next pack.

This means we need to have a think regards what we want to do with the mod server. I can run some tests and see if we remove RP2 will it kill the world.
If this is a no go we then want to see about getting a proper pack built for linktart and submitted with only the mods the community want on the server and have may be fewer mod but better quality ones.

How would player feel about that?
if RP2 kills the map then it will need a new world for the mod+ server to upgrade.

Back
Top Bottom