which dated/old game do you believe best deserves a remake/reboot?

System Shock Series

Giants: Citizen Kabuto

Vampire The Masquerade(Redemption & Bloodlines)

Cannon Fodder

The Nomad Soul(Damn Good Game but it did need an overhaul on the FPS Sections)

X-Wing Series(X-wing, TIE Fighter, X-wing vs. TIE fighter & X-wing Alliance)

Streets Of Rage Series

Megaman Series

Simon The Sorcerer Series

Full Throttle (This also desperately needs a Sequel although without Roy to do Ben''s voice It's not going to happen and if it does It just won't be the same!)

Hi-Octane

Terminal Velocity

Cyberia

Soldato
Vice City, one of my fav games of all time and I'd love to see it remade, I know it isn't that old but I do love it.

I wouldn't want it to look like how GTA5 seems to be shaping up, realism has it's place but not in Vice City.

I really just want it to have a nice graphics engine with decent textures and less pop up but keep the same style overall.

I'd kill for TIE fighter to be remade, this was one the games I was most into when getting my first PC and loved it so much.

Soldato
Doom.

Same principal, same gameplay + PS1 soundtrack, some new levels, 2013 graphics.

No story arc, no plot & no cinematic cut scene crap. Just pure get from A-B killing as many demons as possible with a few puzzles thrown in for good measure.

I might wee a little in my shorts if that was announced.

Associate
Ooh good call!

This was one of the buggiest games I've ever played, on release it was a dog but was such fun when it did work.
Yeah you aren't wrong on that had one of the funniest bugs ever in Hidden & dangerous hit a German solider whilst driving the Half track & he jumped 60ft in the air & landed in the back of the vehicle when we stopped & got out is legs were sticking out the back like one of those bumper stickers you used to be able to get with the backside sticking out!
Probably not as funny here as it was then but just thought I'd share:)

Back
Top Bottom