Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don
I've been talking about the general marketability of players and affect they have on the team, in general, monetary, ability wise. Which ever way you want to spin it.

What about that Forbes list, what do you make of that? How does the value of RM outnumber Barca for example..

Real are and have been a bigger club than Barca for years. Also you have to take these valuations with a pinch of salt. Like with a player, a club's only worth what somebody is willing to pay.

And again, there's no commercial reason for Real signing Bale. It's only about the football.

Soldato
Real are and have been a bigger club than Barca for years. Also you have to take these valuations with a pinch of salt. Like with a player, a club's only worth what somebody is willing to pay.

And again, there's no commercial reason for Real signing Bale. It's only about the football.

Definite pinch of salt, like i was saying when you were chucking 9% about or whatever it was.. can't remember :p

Personally, i think there is a huge amount of commercial potentially from signing a player with great marketability.

Soldato
This is what i was meaning by have we got a formal bid from Real? Is the 85mil rumours? I think there target is way higher than that personally..Spurs will fight tooth and nail..I reckon 100mil would get him though...

bale is a £100m player no other players stock is higher.

Don
therefore, bale is currently worth £85m. you've just said it yourself.

And? Where have I said Bale wasn't worth any fee? I said there was little to no commercial benefit to Real signing him. I didn't say he wasn't worth £10m, £20m or £100m.

How do you do it cm? How can you take somebody discussing one point and think they're saying something totally different? How do you communicate with people in your real life? I've never known somebody that struggles to understand simple things like you.

Soldato
How do you do it cm? How can you take somebody discussing one point and think they're saying something totally different? How do you communicate with people in your real life? I've never known somebody that struggles to understand simple things like you.

you seem to be struggling to see how bale could also be seen as valuable to real madrid off the pitch aswell.

the £80m+ wont be 'purely for footballing reasons' at all. it will be for commercial reasons too.

it's obvious you don't understand this. i communicate just fine in real life. thanks.

Soldato
would you have called me mental if 2 yrs ago i said andy carroll would go for £35m? torres for £50m?

Yes. And even though that happened in the end, they both showed that they were worth nowhere near that money. It's just that Liverpool and Chelsea happened to be as mental as you ;)

With Bale, it's quite simple. To Spurs, he's irreplaceable. He may well be the difference between you getting into the CL next season and not. Therefore he is worth £85m+ for you. Objectively, he is worth nowhere near that, and the fees being bandied around are ridiculous.

Also, no other player's stock is higher? Really? Messi? Iniesta?

Don
you seem to be struggling to see how bale could also be seen as valuable to real madrid off the pitch aswell.

the £80m+ wont be 'purely for footballing reasons' at all. it will be for commercial reasons too.

it's obvious you don't understand this. i communicate just fine in real life. thanks.

You're right, I am struggling to see how Bale would be valuable to Real commercially because I know full well that he won't be (or make a significant difference anyway).

As I've shown, Real signing Ronaldo and Kaka made no significant difference to their commercial revenue. Why on earth would Bale if they didn't?

Don
Round and round the roundabout we go.

BaZ, round 2 is starting here. GO!

I don't know why I do it. I know that talking to cm is like talking to a brick wall but there's a part of me that thinks that maybe he'll change. How wrong am I?

Some of the stuff he comes out with is too funny to put him on ignore though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom