Hiphop fans in here?

Associate
Any of you guys heard of Chance The Rapper? He released a mixtape called Acid Rap a couple of months ago. Probably the best Hip Hop music I've heard for the past couple of years.

Link.

Soldato
Anyone pick up the new Deltron 3030 album? Incredible

Read about it the other day, will report back once I have had a listen.

EDIT: Just listened to most of it now, didn't bother listening to it all the way through, sorry but I don't like it as much as the first.

Also check this site http://rapgenius.com/ It tells you the meaning of rap lyrics.

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
A friend has recently introduced me to Mos Def, "WOW" is all I can say... :)

Where have you been!

I've been re-discovering albums lately.

Currently playing stuff from Earl Sweatshirt, Clear Soul Forces,, Tech N9ne, Juicy J, Jay Rock and the very awesome Kendrick Lamar. So many good tunes.

Associate
No mention of Rap God? Eminem's flow is ridiculous, and the clarity of what he's saying while rapping at that pace is unparalleled (as far as I'm aware).

Last edited:

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
There are a lot of good tracks in LP2 but there are some crap ones as well. Here's my MusicBee ratings on them:
MMLP2.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I give a 1 to tracks I won't bother putting on a playlist but a 2 star will get listened to on low priority whereas a 3 will be good and will be included on playlist queues. 4 and 5 are reserved for exceptional tracks that I can listen to all day long and not get bored

Rap God just doesn't have the pacing that I'm a fan of but it will get listened to every now and then.

Soldato
I give a 1 to tracks I won't bother putting on a playlist but a 2 star will get listened to on low priority whereas a 3 will be good and will be included on playlist queues. 4 and 5 are reserved for exceptional tracks that I can listen to all day long and not get bored

Rap God just doesn't have the pacing that I'm a fan of but it will get listened to every now and then.

I noticed the one song I would give 5 stars from the new album has been given 5 from you, Bad Guy by far the best song on the album in my opinion!

There is some junk on the album too.

Back
Top Bottom