** OcUK Tech Labs Fathom All in One Custom Cooler **

Status
Not open for further replies.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Hi Guys

Bit of a project from me here, myself and 8Pack have worked on these for a long time now to get something we were both happy with. It has paid off and we are able to offer our fantastic new coolers under the Tech Labs brand.

The Fathom cooler is essentially a pre filled Eisberg Solo cooler that comes with customisable, performance fans and uses attractive coolants.

8Pack has been testing this cooler on some really mental stuff including 5GHz AMD processors and the results have been brilliant.

Gallery:

Red-3.jpg

Red-4.jpg

Red-2.jpg

Red-1.jpg

Green-3.jpg

Green-2.jpg

Green-5.jpg

Green-4.jpg

Green-1.jpg

Performance Results:
Fathom 240 - 5GHz @ 70'C using the 7v adapter on the pump
5ghz70C7v.jpg

OcUK Tech Labs Fathom All in One Custom Cooler 120mm @ £139.95 inc VAT

WC-019-TL_400.jpg

All in One Liquid cooling solutions are ten a penny in the enthusiast market these days. Every brand has an option and many hard core enthusiasts are aware that a high performance air cooler generally provides better performance characteristics than most all in one solutions.

Following on from months of development work and intensive testing on the most demanding hardware, we are finally ready to offer the ultimate all in one solution.

Each OcUK Tech Labs Fathom All in One Custom Cooler is hand assembled by expert technicians and pre filled for your convenience. The Fathom cooler is designed to be an out of box product that provides unmatched cooling performance and custom aesthetics without the hassle of a full watercooling solution.

We fill, leak test and quality control each Fathom unit in house at OcUK. This means that you are guaranteed a cooler that has been assessed and certified by an expert before it arrives with you.

The Fathom cooler also offers coolant options in a vast variety of colours giving you the opportunity to create a truly unique cooler.

Socket Compatibility:
- LGA 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1150 / 775
- FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2

Specification:
- Cooler Master Eisberg Solo Prestige Water Block.
This unique block/pump/reservoir combo allows for easy refilling and offers excellent cooling and comes with thermal paste.

- XSPC 7/16 Compression fittings, Trusted and reliable fittings. These fittings ensure a tight grip on your tubing for long lasting reliability.

- XSPC Clear Tubing
Show off your liquid colour in your system

- A choice of Standard or Advanced radiator options that cater for different case sizes and performance requirements

- Mayhems Coolant offers an excellent palette of colour options in both clear and pastel.

- Corsair SP120 Quiet Series High Pressure Low Noise 1450 RPM - 3 Pin Fan, Market leader for static pressure on watercooling radiators. Features interchangeable accent rings to customise the appearance of your system

* We suggest using the included reducer cable with your Fathom cooler to fine tune the balance between pump speed and noise output. Our research shows that 7v is useful for 120mm applications but 12v is suited for the 240mm radiator option.
* Each Fathom cooling system arrives pre filled but you may find that it requires topping up as the air in the system can move around in transit. We send spare coolant to you with your order so that you can do this before installation.

From £139.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Tech Labs Fathom All in One Custom Cooler 240mm From £159.95 inc VAT

WC-020-TL_400.jpg

All in One Liquid cooling solutions are ten a penny in the enthusiast market these days. Every brand has an option and many hard core enthusiasts are aware that a high performance air cooler generally provides better performance characteristics than most all in one solutions.

Following on from months of development work and intensive testing on the most demanding hardware, we are finally ready to offer the ultimate all in one solution.

Each OcUK Tech Labs Fathom All in One Custom Cooler is hand assembled by expert technicians and pre filled for your convenience. The Fathom cooler is designed to be an out of box product that provides unmatched cooling performance and custom aesthetics without the hassle of a full watercooling solution.

We fill, leak test and quality control each Fathom unit in house at OcUK. This means that you are guaranteed a cooler that has been assessed and certified by an expert before it arrives with you.

The Fathom cooler also offers coolant options in a vast variety of colours giving you the opportunity to create a truly unique cooler.

Socket Compatibility:
- LGA 2011 / 1366 / 1156 / 1155 / 1150 / 775
- FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2

Specification:
- Cooler Master Eisberg Solo Prestige Water Block.
This unique block/pump/reservoir combo allows for easy refilling and offers excellent cooling and comes with thermal paste.

- XSPC 7/16 Compression fittings, Trusted and reliable fittings. These fittings ensure a tight grip on your tubing for long lasting reliability.

- XSPC Clear Tubing
Show off your liquid colour in your system

- A choice of Standard or Advanced radiator options that cater for different case sizes and performance requirements

- Mayhems Coolant offers an excellent palette of colour options in both clear and pastel.

- Corsair SP120 Quiet Series High Pressure Low Noise 1450 RPM - 3 Pin Fan, Market leader for static pressure on watercooling radiators. Features interchangeable accent rings to customise the appearance of your system

* We suggest using the included reducer cable with your Fathom cooler to fine tune the balance between pump speed and noise output. Our research shows that 7v is useful for 120mm applications but 12v is suited for the 240mm radiator option.
* Each Fathom cooling system arrives pre filled but you may find that it requires topping up as the air in the system can move around in transit. We send spare coolant to you with your order so that you can do this before installation.

From £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
So this is basically an all in one CPU cooler like the Corsair H100i but using standard water cooling connections. Res / pump and Block all in one.

This eradicates the problem I have with sealed systems where you can't refill them or change the radiator / tubing.

Big thumbs up from me for this :)

OcUK Staff
So this is basically an all in one CPU cooler like the Corsair H100i but using standard water cooling connections. Res / pump and Block all in one.

This eradicates the problem I have with sealed systems where you can't refill them or change the radiator / tubing.

Big thumbs up from me for this :)

Pretty much so!

But the performance is also much better as well, plus due to the customisation makes them a lot more unique and not just another Corsair 100i.

An absolutely superb cooling solution! :)

OcUK Staff
Price is just silly compared to other branded closed loop coolers.

Is there any thing that makes this one stand out above the rest apart from the mix mash of components?

Customisation for one, also being able to replace parts if anything ever goes wrong - whereas on a closed loop all-in-one, when something goes - it all goes.

Closed loops are great, but what happens if a pipe is knicked a leaks? Well, with the Fathoms you replace the pipe.

Permabanned
Customisation for one, also being able to replace parts if anything ever goes wrong - whereas on a closed loop all-in-one, when something goes - it all goes.

Closed loops are great, but what happens if a pipe is knicked a leaks? Well, with the Fathoms you replace the pipe.

Think id rather pay the extra £20 an get a kit to be honest, don't get me wrong i like the look of them for what they are but the price is way off imo.

With this your still as restricted as a closed loop an paying extra on top just to have the privilege to change tubing an liquid lol.

Think what would make these stand out more was if you could order the cooler with tubing size to your liking to justify the price difference.

Soldato
Price is just silly compared to other branded closed loop coolers.

Is there any thing that makes this one stand out above the rest apart from the mix mash of components?

Offers one huge advantage - it's expandable so you can upgrade the system and re-use components you already have. A Corsair H100i won't as easily do that.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
OP
Look at the temperature results on a 5ghz and CPU. That result was the only cooler able to stop this throttling and we tried all of the air coolers in 8packs office. Brilliant cooler.

Put simply, these trounce any off the shelf LCS

I'm glad you all like the sound of these.

I think one with pastel white coolant and white corsair rings on the fans would look swish.

If these are successful, I will start adding more radiator options and consider offering a 140mm version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom