***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
+1 I'm hoping you've copied & pasted the draft and you rook the time to proofread it before sending - I lost count of spelling mistakes, grammar errors and overzealous vocabulary use... Still, if it gets a positive reaction, that's what matters.

Craig, get yourself some of these, please!
www.fasttech.com/products/1/10002357/1443728-samsung-inr18650-20r-3-6v-2000mah-rechargeable-li

Not sure I would recommend them batteries for a mech mod. They are Li-Ion and not safe chemistry. So above 150°C Li-Ions becomes thermally unstable and vent with flames, where as safe chemistry (IMR) only vent gas.

Soldato
Hey Red those are 18650, I need 18350.

Guys I need the Highest amp draw highest quality 18350s I can get my hands on.

Mostly as I dont want to use larger mech mods and want to stick to my lil stealthy vape.

I will go home tonight and add a wrap to my coil as 0.7 Ohms is safe within amp limits where as my 0.65 Coil atm is literally on the edge.

Despite having no heat issues and no problems so far it could happen at any second from what Ive read so better to be safe then sorry lol.

Got 4 hours left till I get home so IM only burst vaping :p.

Seriously though 0.65 Ohms is amazing with apple tart in the DID.

Associate
Hey Red those are 18650, I need 18350.

Guys I need the Highest amp draw highest quality 18350s I can get my hands on.

Mostly as I dont want to use larger mech mods and want to stick to my lil stealthy vape.

I will go home tonight and add a wrap to my coil as 0.7 Ohms is safe within amp limits where as my 0.65 Coil atm is literally on the edge.

Despite having no heat issues and no problems so far it could happen at any second from what Ive read so better to be safe then sorry lol.

Got 4 hours left till I get home so IM only burst vaping :p.

Seriously though 0.65 Ohms is amazing with apple tart in the DID.

Have a word with torchy on UKV, he'll be able to sort you out.

Permabanned
anyone know what's the biggest battery I can fit in a GUS mech mod? I've put in an 18650 and it is tiny compared to the Provari also using an 18650. There is pleanty of room for the telescopic to extend in height.

Soldato
Really? I'm genuinely interested in your feedback on that, considering on a few re-reads I've caught two genuine typos/spelling mistakes. Certainly not in the realm of "losing count".

EDIT: I'm actually serious about this, just in case you're wondering if I'm being prissy. I would very much appreciate an editorial response/highlighting of the issues you mention, for future improvement. :)

Forgive my earlier pedantic reply - it was a little bitchy, for no other reason than if you're going to represent the views of Vapers in general, I'd like to know that the information contained in the letter is accurate and the language used is appropriate.
I'm out at the moment, but when I get home I shall give it a thorough going over. :genuine smiley:

Soldato
Forgive my earlier pedantic reply - it was a little bitchy, for no other reason than if you're going to represent the views of Vapers in general, I'd like to know that the information contained in the letter is accurate and the language used is appropriate.
I'm out at the moment, but when I get home I shall give it a thorough going over. :genuine smiley:

Top stuff, amigo. Thanks. :)

I do make no allusions to speaking for the entirety of the vaping community, however. The letter is a personal request from a single constituent (as I hope the vast majority of such communications have been!). :cool:

Permabanned
A message from Mr Snake Oil along with my order that has just been dispatched.

As I'm sure most of you know I am away on holiday to France at the end of this week. I will be turning off the Private Messages on the forums, but I will still see emails coming through.

I will only deal with urgent emails while away, so please don't expect an immediate reply. For any problems my son Alex (who helps me day-to-day) can still sort things out for you.

I am returning to the UK on Sunday 22 September, and will be processing orders again for Wednesday 25th.

So thanks guys once again, and I hope you all enjoy the juice.

Thank you for your continued support.

Kind regards

Soldato
Guess what?

Ive used A1 Kanthal Ribbon I have a 1.3 Ohm coil and it produces more vapour due to the fact I have more coil on the wire the throat hit is fine its also safe... LOL... and no hot spots.

Ill get it down to 1 Ohm eventually but jesus all that faffing about with Twisted wires.

I guess micro coils and ribbon is where its at, micro coils for Silica and cotton and ribbon for RBA's.

xD

Fruits of ones labour.

Associate
Hey fellow vapers.

I got my first ecig today (fresh start kit) from ecig wizard and have a question

- it seems a bit harsh on the throat. I'm guessing its bad technique and/or just adjusting. Any tips? Should I be doing big long drags, or short ones?

Im using wizards leaf oil and finding it pretty tasty. Can't wait to try some other flavors :)

Soldato
Hey fellow vapers.

I got my first ecig today (fresh start kit) from ecig wizard and have a question

- it seems a bit harsh on the throat. I'm guessing its bad technique and/or just adjusting. Any tips? Should I be doing big long drags, or short ones?

Your nicotine strength is probably too high. I'm on 12mg and it perfect for me, did try 18mg and it felt like my throat was on fire.

Soldato
Hey fellow vapers.

Im using wizards leaf oil and finding it pretty tasty. Can't wait to try some other flavors :)

What nicotine strength did you go for? Is the harshness in the draw or an after effect? Finding the right technique is a trial and error thing, depending on the kit. Generally, don't drag too hard. It's not like a cigarette - the harder you pull the more you get out. An atimiser can only atomise so much given it's surface area and energy dissipation.

The CE5 atomisers on your kit are fairly good, just remember to give them time between drags to soak up juice. A bad/burnt taste is a sign you are vaping to hard/often on these. You can dry drag on them (sucking without power) to coax a little more liquid into the coil between drags

Associate
Thanks for the replies. I'm using the 1.8% stuff that came with it, but I also picked up some 1.2% oil with my order.

The long slow drag seems to have helped a bit. The harshness seems to be after rather than during.

I tend to smoke rollies, so probably just have bad technique

Associate
Thanks for the replies. I'm using the 1.8% stuff that came with it, but I also picked up some 1.2% oil with my order.

The long slow drag seems to have helped a bit. The harshness seems to be after rather than during.

I tend to smoke rollies, so probably just have bad technique

1.8% (or 18mg most people say here) is a good starting level for just switched imo Some do find that a bit high so maybe a lower level will work out better. The drag takes a bit of getting used to but you have had some good advice on that. Almost everyone calls it ejuice / eliquid, some sites used to call it oil but most don't like that name since vaping oil would be bad and might lead to mistakes. You need to drink more when vaping to. The VG / PG binds to water so can dry the throat out. Vapers sometimes forget that since the new higher level of drinking becomes habit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom