***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
new dingo with gp spheroid, looks pretty cool together

[URL="
[/URL]

Take the small screw out of the 510 connector on the Roller, remove small rubber O ring from the screw and put it back in, it'll make the gap between the Spheroid smaller, also work the threads on the top cap and base of the Spheroid, it should fit together with no gaps (black rings) showing.

g16.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
spheroid is fantastic the flavours are so much better and more prominent, after paying 75 quid for that a few week ago i was a bit wary about spending more on a good mech mod, but rather than spend my own money i sold some stuff on ebay to fund the roller so i didnt feel so bad lol.

i have a bagua replica due anyday now and the chi you replica was shipped today after a 1 week wait. so in 2 weeks i expect it. The nemesis clone i have ordered is not expected to ship till 24th of this month but ive left the order waiting.

Those who have got theirs are very happy. The problem is bulk purchasers who buy like 50-100 and then sell them for 2- 3 times on ebay etc what they paid.

those c u next tuesdays have ruined it for normal users who just want 1 for personal use.

Associate
Take the small screw out of the 510 connector on the Roller, remove small rubber O ring from the screw and put it back in, it'll make the gap between the Spheroid smaller, also work the threads on the top cap and base of the Spheroid, it should fit together with no gaps (black rings) showing.

g16.jpg

no its fine as it is. if it isnt broke dont fix it. i don't care about gaps i don't expect anyone will ever say bleuurrgh your e cig is so ugly look at that gap, im not that into it. it is so insignificant to me it means nothing. if its good for you though fair play mate.

Soldato
roller dingo is without a doubt the best purchase ive made in ages, thanks allnamestaken ;)

<3 no problem bro I love mine ^_^

Make sure that you dissasble that button and switch sometime in the future to make sure there is never any juice in the assembly. I have never had that issue but its always good to keep it in top shape.
Also you have a replacement 510 connector in ur dingo box Scorch its recessed which means the spheroid will sit flush with the dingo if you unscrew the currently in place 510 and put the one in the box in :)

In other news :D

Im using a silica wick on my DID :p

1186919_10151700987168264_636349221_n.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
<3 no problem bro I love mine ^_^

Make sure that you dissasble that button and switch sometime in the future to make sure there is never any juice in the assembly. I have never had that issue but its always good to keep it in top shape.
Also you have a replacement 510 connector in ur dingo box Scorch its recessed which means the spheroid will sit flush with the dingo if you unscrew the currently in place 510 and put the one in the box in :)

In other news :D

Im using a silica wick on my DID :p

Remember when you are dismantling the switch to clean it, do it in a plastic bag or you'll lose that small spring and ball bearing.

Permabanned

g16.jpg

do you use blue foam filler material with yours or just regular sera fish wool stuff?

I'm considering buying a 14500 mech mod, I'm thinking of maybe buying the Precise Plus or if I can get hold of the Chi you 14500 and the Spheroid will flush up nicely against it, but are there 16mm genesis attys available?

Associate
do you use blue foam filler material with yours or just regular sera fish wool stuff?

I'm considering buying a 14500 mech mod, I'm thinking of maybe buying the Precise Plus or if I can get hold of the Chi you 14500 and the Spheroid will flush up nicely against it, but are there 16mm genesis attys available?

Temon 16mm

Not cheap but very good , its the hardest hitting atty i own :D

Associate

I just use the sera filler not too tightly packed, just cut about an inch square and wrap it round the center tube. You'll soon know if you have it packed too tight or too loose.

As for 16mm atties, I have the two you see in the pic and a DiD D16, all fit nice and flush on the Gus 16 tubes ... not too sure what other 16mm atties are about, the Arrow is 17mm, the Kayfun mini is 14/15mm and the Cyclon v2 is 17/18mm.

Whatever tube mod you get, make sure it has either an adjustable center pin or a floating one, makes it easier when using different atties ;).

Associate
spheroid is fantastic the flavours are so much better and more prominent, after paying 75 quid for that a few week ago i was a bit wary about spending more on a good mech mod, but rather than spend my own money i sold some stuff on ebay to fund the roller so i didnt feel so bad lol.

i have a bagua replica due anyday now and the chi you replica was shipped today after a 1 week wait. so in 2 weeks i expect it. The nemesis clone i have ordered is not expected to ship till 24th of this month but ive left the order waiting.

Those who have got theirs are very happy. The problem is bulk purchasers who buy like 50-100 and then sell them for 2- 3 times on ebay etc what they paid.

those c u next tuesdays have ruined it for normal users who just want 1 for personal use.
Is that the Bagua 14500?

I have one and it's excellent, just be careful with the top post screw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom