Sumvision Cyclone Voyager 10.1" IPS 32GB Tablet Questions

Soldato
Hi All, I was looing at a tablet for general use, and this seems to fit the bill with price and features. Not being up on tablets, I have a few questions for those in the know :)

1.Does it have flash (for browsing) installed, if not can it be installed on the OS ?

2.Any user opinions on the tablet, or other tablets worth considering in this price range (9" min screen).

3.Is there any way you can use MS office on Android (specifically import and use custom excel pages) ?

4. Is the OS separate from the microsd flash card, so changing the card is straightforward ?

Associate
voyage to voyager

it does have flash
it is my first tablet and I like it.
sorry i dont know about ms office, but you can have kingsoft office (which is free)

I dont know about the OS and where it is stored. I think you cant swap it easy cos theres some folders on it looking to me like system folders.
You can add a second storage which would be a micro sd card.

Please note Voyager 2 is now out.

Ian

Soldato
OP
Hi Ian,
Thanks, but I posted a while ago and since bought the Voyager 2 :) Flash is installed, but not on the browser it seems, I installed firefox and it works well apart from FF hiding the favourites and homepages, still I have found out how to sort that.

I haven't yet looked into the office thing, but I'll check out kingsoft, see if I can do what I want with it, my only concern with that is to many apps have a phone home feature inbuilt, fine in most cases but not for what I want with office ;)

I am still learning my way around the tablet, but I am pleased with the Voyager 2.

FWIW You can get a custom fit wallet/case and screen protectors for it, just look for those to fit Pipo Max M9 10.1" as its appears to be a rebadged version of that.

Last edited:
Associate
A bit of a thread resurrection for this, I have the 16GB version and need flash for browser playback, does anyone have any input on the current best method for this?

Is it simply searching out a legacy install for Adobe Flash, or is running something like Puffin, which I saw mentioned when searching the better option. Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom