***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
its not the real deal its a complete crappy copy and cash in of the real juice. sorry to be the bearer of bad news mate.

Ahh - bugger.
What can I say? That's a lesson learned - and I'm usually so careful to do my research beyond trusting just the site itself! :mad:
Don't apologise buddy - I'd rather know now than be ridiculed when attempting to flog 5ml for £50 on UKVapers

Ambrosia was received a couple of days ago - exactly as promised and so sell wrapped, it got an extra hour of steeping as I tried to open the parcel :D

Ho hum, anyone what to by some "Fauxba's Shanty"? One gullible owner... :ashamed smiley:

Soldato
Well ive found the perfect setup for me now, only took me 3 years lol, GP Paps 2.5 button and top cap, JM22 tubes, Kayfun Lite, coiled with a micro coil at 1.6ohm running cotton and flavourartuk RY4 Nutzilla and one of jims PTFE tips from UKV which match the JM22 tubes with the grooves, by god this combo is just amazing, i love RY4's but never tried Nutzilla and i wish i had sooner its soo lush.

Next on my list is to source another paps 2.5 button and top cap, gonna be hard but im upto it and a 3.1 kayfun and mini.

Associate
Ahh - bugger.
What can I say? That's a lesson learned - and I'm usually so careful to do my research beyond trusting just the site itself! :mad:
Don't apologise buddy - I'd rather know now than be ridiculed when attempting to flog 5ml for £50 on UKVapers

Ambrosia was received a couple of days ago - exactly as promised and so sell wrapped, it got an extra hour of steeping as I tried to open the parcel :D

Ho hum, anyone what to by some "Fauxba's Shanty"? One gullible owner... :ashamed smiley:

your a nice guy you ollie, top lad, sorry about the fake bobas mate, it is literally like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow obtaining that stuff ( unless u live in the US), i also saw the same site u have bought it from but i did some quick research first and its a very clever mock up of the real place that sells it what with alien in the name etc lol. lesson learnt buddy aye lol.

i hope your friend enjoys the ambrosia, it was too bland for me. all the best mate :)

Associate
Which site are you using buddy? Seems decent prices, if that's including Vat. Otherwise www.vapegear.co.uk/product/pt2
I've used VapeGear before, excellent service.
Still recommend Www.joosejuice.co.uk for samples. Their postage isn't rapey and when you do buy 30ml bottles, they double it for free (60ml = £7.25!)
Select 50/50 PG VG if you want both throat hit and vapour.

Thanks mate. Im using My Epack.co.uk

About the 50/50 mix, Im actuall getting 0mg nic liquid as I dont smoke. Can that be had in 50/50?

Soldato
Thanks mate. Im using My Epack.co.uk

About the 50/50 mix, Im actuall getting 0mg nic liquid as I dont smoke. Can that be had in 50/50?

joosejuice.co.uk/shop/category_TTR/10ml-Tasters.html?sessid=2QT9bDHMvWaoEMKiTovW1ep7OuIe8vQwhmO48BnDBsNjyiBbJjrlbYhAusszURVM&shop_param=cid%3D%26
I'll recommend JJ's Peach, Strawberries and Cream (not an all day vape though) and Apple Pie & Custard (not to be compared to Scope's Apple Tart).

His prices have gone up 50p for the samples, but postage is very fair (order samples only and pay 90p), but don't forget, if you find a flavour you want more of, he's doing BOGOF on the 30ml bottles = £7.25 for 60ml, which is pretty much as cheap as you'll see for a handmade juice at custom nicotine and PG:VG ratios!
I've used him 4 times now and not missed a beat - excellent service. Happy to recommend him.

Soldato
your a nice guy you ollie, top lad, sorry about the fake bobas mate, it is literally like the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow obtaining that stuff ( unless u live in the US), i also saw the same site u have bought it from but i did some quick research first and its a very clever mock up of the real place that sells it what with alien in the name etc lol. lesson learnt buddy aye lol.

i hope your friend enjoys the ambrosia, it was too bland for me. all the best mate :)

Thanks for the kind words buddy, I try to give back what I can...

Rob picked up the ambrosia the same time he got his Fauxba's Bounty - he's responsible for that cockup, so he's been duly informed. ;)

Associate
OK I have had a change of mind. Will this all work together as in will the Pro Tank 2 sit nice n neat on the Evod Battery?

The Protank 2 is a bit wider than the battery, but I notice it does now include the ego cone cover which improves the look.

It will be much like this (PT 1 pictured).

1eLGhwZ

Associate
Which site are you using buddy? Seems decent prices, if that's including Vat. Otherwise www.vapegear.co.uk/product/pt2
I've used VapeGear before, excellent service.
Still recommend Www.joosejuice.co.uk for samples. Their postage isn't rapey and when you do buy 30ml bottles, they double it for free (60ml = £7.25!)
Select 50/50 PG VG if you want both throat hit and vapour.

He is using http://myepack.co.uk from what i can see.

Quick question, i have been vaping now for about 3 weeks, and really enjoying it, more than smoking for sure, the only problem i have is my Ego-T can leak which can be annoying, so i was just looking at the Pro Tank 2 and people saying its a lot better, i was wondering if i need a new battery for that tank or will it fit on the pro tank?

Also when people are trying new flavours, how do you get rid of the old one? do you just buy a new tank and wick?

Soldato
Sorbsan as a Cotton Alternative: Fail!

In the never-ending search for the perfick vape, I thought I'd try something different.

I've recently been testing many new flavours, so I bought an IGO-W dripping atomiser, wrapped a single 1.4Ohm Microcoil around a 2.5mm drill bit (28AWG) and slid a small piece of Sorbsan (Medical grade wound-packing material) into the coil.
It's just Calcium Alginate and is used for helping close deep, open wounds by forming a gel when it reacts with body secretion.
Before even attempting to vape it, I took to Google to see if it had been tried before - no such luck in the vaping community. I checked for any warnings re: toxicity, flammability, etc (The elemental metal Calcium being quite exciting when reacting with water, fire and even air!) and all seemed ok.

lBivMyu.jpg

lrM52cK.jpg

6f1M5HU.jpg

sRLNmwg.jpg

It seems pretty absorbent, compared to Cotton and expanded when wetted with ejuice, which could come in handy for larger bore coils.
ZuY9fa8.jpg

Next to the cotton I removed:
3Yjsvxr.jpg

Installed in the coil and primed:
ZyYr4Fl.jpg

Test fire:
tp2XKm6.jpg

Sadly, although the vape was pretty clean, it soon gave off an acrid, burnt taste.

When I removed the wick, this was the result:
Sz9vwD3.jpg

It's clearly got a low burning temperature - this was at 6.5W on the Vamo...

Oh well, the search continues...:confused:

Caporegime
I did Yas. Thank you very much. :)
I stuck some in my Aga-t tonight, and its ok so far, flavour seems familiar, like a sweet from my childhood, i just cant pin it down lol.
I never make my mind up after the first try, as i hated GVC at first, but loved it after a few days.
Going to stick it in my Kafun Lite tomorrow and see if it makes a difference flavour wise.

Is this a tank cracker guys? I might just put on the steel sleeve on the KFL just in case.

Glad to hear you got it mate, yes at first i didnt think it was too bad but its not a juice i could vape all day...after awhile i kinda got sick of it. Anyhow finally got my monkey jizz juice today and put some into my protank and its not bad, not bad at all. Very similar to GVC i find, ill be vaping it today so ill give a better review of it later but honestly this may replace my GVC...seeing as GVC is next to impossible to get hold of at the moment. But so far it seems pretty good for what it is.

Soldato
Anyone got a spare ego-to 510 connector? my son in law just got a v2 vamo and is using a Kanger T3 on it and even though it screws down, when he is unscrewing the tank, it keeps unscrewing the bottom of the tank and he keeps losing liquid.

Soldato
Got bored lol
May I introduce the Vamo V45 & 1/4 takes either 3 18650's or 6 18350's giving upto 9.9 volts of pure vaping heaven haha
for reference Vamo V3 box and the monitor is 23" :p
WTztvNol.jpg.png

Soldato
ARGH!!! My 3rd battery went BYE BYE last night...needed a hit all day, so caved and bought a 10g pouch of baccy of my work mate for £2, some papers/filters and a tin for the grand total of £5...feel so dirty...

On the plus side, this is just to tide me over until my K100 and proper batteries with an RSST some from Fasttech...

To elaborate, my 1st eGo the button has jammed and will not budge, so that is dead. 2nd does not hold a charge at all, lasts about 30 minutes before it dies, regardless of how much is vaped. 3rd hissed at me last night, promptly booted onto the fields behind my house...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom