Spec my friend a sports car

Associate
I did mention TT-RS to you ages ago. ;) IIRC you dismissed it as it's an Audi sports car or something like that?
You did and I said I didn't like Audi's attempts at sports cars. That was an unfair opinion based on the Mk1 TT.

I was followed by a Mk2 TT-S a couple of days ago and it looked a lot nicer than I remembered.

I'll see if I can find one to test drive this weekend. :)

Associate
You did and I said I didn't like Audi's attempts at sports cars. That was an unfair opinion based on the Mk1 TT.

I was followed by a Mk2 TT-S a couple of days ago and it looked a lot nicer than I remembered.

I'll see if I can find one to test drive this weekend. :)

get in an S5 while your there. 25k (or less tbh) gets you the V8, and 30k possibly the V6T.

Associate
Not sure if it has been mentioned. But what about an SLK55 AMG.

But I think it mixes a few elements. Lovely V8, half decent boot with the roof up. I know I loved the one I tested and intend on taking the plunge in the next year.

But the auto box and the slight chunky nature of the car may not suit your wants/needs.

Soldato
I woudn't say a Golf of any description looks sporty but that's subjective. Either way, looking sporty and being a sports car are very different things.

With 19's they do, also with 258 torque, compared to the 911 carrera at 287 torque it is comparable to a sports car.

Soldato
Could always just got Golf GT with 19" rims if the GTD is too fast for the road with the torque similar to the 911?

Back
Top Bottom