** Coming soon ** - High quality Rollei Action Cams!!

Associate
To be fair I have seen better action camera in terms of picture quality than all of the gopros for a fraction of the price. I cant remember the name of it but it was torch like. However, the holder was the let-down as it was very shaky in bumpy situations ruining the detail. It would be interesting to see a comparison side by side of these cameras alongside the gopros to see how it compares.

Associate
Spotted these last night - surely there is some sort of copyright / trademark infringement on these? Has O/C looked into it - they look so similar to a GoPro, even the attachment on the action cam is identical thumb bolt arrangement! - If I was GoPro I would be creating a lawsuit right now!

Anyway I found a good side by side comparison of the 5S and GoPro Black :)

Horses for courses really - I think the GoPro swings it with better image stabilisation and deals with poor light conditions much much better than the Rollei.

BTW I own a oldish GoPro 960 which still delivers great quality 720p recordings for my needs :)

Soldato
I did some test footage, but between my dodgy mount and my lack of knowledge on rendering settings, it wouldn't have done the cam justice.

I'll give it another go when I have time.

Back
Top Bottom