RRS takes out Bikers in NYC!

Caporegime
But i find it very very highly unlikely that a group of bikers out of a hoon will just suddenly pass an RR and decide to victimise him and put him in hospital.

Its not really likely is it?

It's about as likely as a large group of people idiots deciding that they'll take their non-number plated bikes out for a completely unorganized hoon (straying to the wrong side of the highway, footpaths, contravening traffic signals) across a major metropolitan area, whilst wearing no safety gear, whilst carrying knives.

Soldato
It's about as likely as a large group of people idiots deciding that they'll take their non-number plated bikes out for a completely unorganized hoon (straying to the wrong side of the highway, footpaths, contravening traffic signals) across a major metropolitan area, whilst wearing no safety gear, whilst carrying knives.

No its not.

Everything is done for a personal gain, so by going on the hoon, taking out your non road legal bike, riding like a berk, speeding, the rider has a personal gain, they have fun.

What personal gain was there from victimising the RR? They didnt steal anything. The only thing i can see they gained is a lot of attention from the police (or medical staff in some cases) or retribution for something the RR did before the start of the video

Soldato
Whats so hard to grasp about driving like a sensible courteous person to avoid people feeling the need to have road rage against you?

are you a troll, seriously?

have you seen how the bikes were riding previous to the event, they are the ones riding like morons, they are the ones aggravating people, having altercations with other drivers, they are the ones in the wrong.

if you cant see that, id lay off the wacky backy.

what do football hooligans gain? what to people who just randomly fight in the street gain?

Caporegime
What personal gain was there from victimising the RR? They didnt steal anything.

They had "fun"?

Surely all that takes is the same (or similar) mentality to those who cause criminal damage "because they had nothing better to do"?

Why you seem hell-bent on looking at this whole thing in the most unrealistic and skewed light is beyond me, the rest of the participants of this thread, and most people on the planet who have a basic grasp of reality.

Soldato
dont make me google tripple facepalm. ...

S'ok, I've got it

Epic_Facepalm_by_RJTH%255B1%255D.jpg

Caporegime
No its not.

Everything is done for a personal gain, so by going on the hoon, taking out your non road legal bike, riding like a berk, speeding, the rider has a personal gain, they have fun.

What personal gain was there from victimising the RR? They didnt steal anything. The only thing i can see they gained is a lot of attention from the police (or medical staff in some cases) or retribution for something the RR did before the start of the video

Just do yourself a favour and watch all the other videos of these goons going around and terrorising people.

Caporegime
Gypsy Horse Racing is generally confined to fairly minor roads and even they aren't as bad as what I've seen in these videos, which is honestly some of the worst road use I've ever seen.

The US has long had a Biker culture of gangs, which while has had violence associated with it, generally they are respectful and expect their members to behave in a certain manner, especially these days anyway.

These guys though seem to include a lot of people on the fringes of society and total 'rude boyz' who have no respect for anyone and aren't even that concerned with their own safety. I've noticed people have commented a number of times on how the fact it seems like this group was basically anyone with some kind of motorbike/quad can come along and cause mayhem.

To me it's not really relevant for it to take place on a motorway to be comparable. Being forced off the road by an oncoming van whilst traveling along an A Road or having your progress hindered is comparable to what happened there.

If you drove over the gypsies you'd get the same reaction as from those bikers. Your point about individuals on the fringes of society with no respect for others also has a amusing similarity.

Soldato
Got to say, I would be pretty scared in that situation.

I wont go all keyboard warrior and say I'd run them all over, I seriously don't know how I'd react, I think I have reversed at the end though, very scary.

Why were they driving bikes around with knifes anyway?

Soldato
To me it's not really relevant for it to take place on a motorway to be comparable. Being forced off the road by an oncoming van whilst traveling along an A Road or having your progress hindered is comparable to what happened there.

If you drove over the gypsies you'd get the same reaction as from those bikers. Your point about individuals on the fringes of society with no respect for others also has a amusing similarity.

I wasn't disagreeing with you.

I've just not seen anything to the scale of the chaos that gang of bikers were doing.

If they tried that on the M1, you can be sure the Police would be on them like hawks. In all the videos from those bikers though, there is no sign of any Police.

Soldato
I think the police were busy manning the roadblocks set up to stop these cretins causing the same mayhem in the middle of New York as they did last year.

I suppose it is a difficult thing to police. I know you get various rallies and critical mass events and such, but they tend to be slow moving events in city centres, while they cause disruption, they don't cause chaos. This makes me think a bit more of the various riots we have had in London, in the sense that they are quick moving and difficult to know where they are going.

I don't know how the US is these days, but obviously here in the UK we have a lot of CCTV on motorways and in towns, so even if people weren't reporting it by calling the authorities, they would soon be spotted. I would imagine here they would also quickly have a Police helicopter overhead to manage the situation and record video evidence.

Back
Top Bottom