Battlefield 4 Thread ~ Server details in opening post ~

Soldato
game wont go past loading screen for me now for some reason.

can hear game going on in background though just stuck as loading screen, then black screen with loading in top right corner.

Had this 3 times this afternoon as well as once joining a server on the deploy screen with all sorts of madness going with player and vehicle icons just bouncing round the screen like a game of pong lol :confused: :eek:

Anyway after trying a few different servers it eventually worked.... the joys of betas I guess :p

Caporegime
I will be extremely ****ed of if they add that depressing dull/blue filter for the final game like they did with bf 3 :mad: IMO BF 4 looks better purely because of it having some colour to it.

Alpha VS beta/release of BF 3:

rwaV4iJ.jpg

This is what bf 3 could/should have looked like......

:(

Soldato
Quite liking little touches like controls for shutters/lifts/bollards to block the road etc. Adds a little to the tactical side. Dead funny raising the bollards, have a bad guy rush up in a tank, jump out to hit the bollards button whilst you steal his tank :)

Soldato
Mines completely bugged now. Takes ages to load, then when I Deploy I can see my character in the bottom left in the preview but cant control him, if I click on a squad member I can watch them. My character is on the map because I have been killed a few times... Restarted and tried about 10 different servers!

Caporegime
I've done a lot of searching through countless threads and something really stood out, almost all the people that are having GREAT performance in Battlefield 4 are using Windows 8. Those that are suffering ( not all, but a lot ) are using Windows 7!

Associate
Tried two matches tonight, both with CTD's after updating to the latest AMD beta drivers.

That being said, one of the crashes was on the noisy screen that you get when you die, which I also had happen once last night on the old drivers.

Back
Top Bottom