***The Vapers Lounge***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
@ Yas, once u can do a recoil, its quite easy.
Here is a basic coil and wick setup vid for the kayfun lite, skip to about 6 mins in and watch him do it, or just watch whole vid ;):D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2Cb-4ardzo

Cool beans mate, ill have a look at the video then see if its something i can do.

Do you think the kayfun is a good rebuildable atty or are there better ones out there ie the Russian 91% which i heard is a clone of the kayfun.

And more importantly do you use the kayfun yourself??

Permabanned
Soldato
You guys are a bad influence on me...I've ordered some MDV666, Kings Custard, Monkey Jizz and I am awaiting a reply from Scope and Snake Oil man...All 30ml bottles...

Took my new vape device to work today and the manager thought it was a pipe-bomb and laughed...then went back to his rollies...lol

Soldato
Twisted Dual micro Coil on my DID - Works out to 1 Ohm just about. This is a refined version of my mess that I created earlier haha.

1268153_10151744929913264_1931844241_o.jpg

1243905_10151744929843264_1568296146_o.jpg

Caporegime
Very close to pulling the trigger on the kayfun lite, been reading around and it doesnt seem too much hassle coiling and wicking them. Kinda getting fed up of the issues with my protanks and provari, sometimes the protank is fine and sometimes its not and im going through heads like crazy...down to my last 2 and i dont think i can really spend another £10 on a pack of 5 only to find that only a couple work properly lol.

Soldato
Very close to pulling the trigger on the kayfun lite, been reading around and it doesnt seem too much hassle coiling and wicking them. Kinda getting fed up of the issues with my protanks and provari, sometimes the protank is fine and sometimes its not and im going through heads like crazy...down to my last 2 and i dont think i can really spend another £10 on a pack of 5 only to find that only a couple work properly lol.

do it. a protank on a pro vari is like putting an F1 engine in a robin reliant :) and it really isnt much hassle re coiling and saves you a whack of cash in the long run

Permabanned
You guys are a bad influence on me...I've ordered some MDV666, Kings Custard, Monkey Jizz and I am awaiting a reply from Scope and Snake Oil man...All 30ml bottles...

Took my new vape device to work today and the manager thought it was a pipe-bomb and laughed...then went back to his rollies...lol

I received some juices today from ecig wizzard and vapemunki and they were definitely not to my liking. Waste of £25. :mad:

Vaping King's juices aren't too bad. I've only tried monkey jizz and yorkshire fogg but to me at least they are not artificial in flavour and smell unlike the ones I just tried.

That's the way the game goes though sometimes especially when taste is all subjective as our palettes differ or change.

I'm going to try some House of Liquids stuff now, as there coffee range is meant to be very good.

Going to get shot of the ones I bought on UKV tomorrow as somebody will probably buy it for half price. :)

Soldato
I received some juices today from ecig wizzard and vapemunki and they were definitely not to my liking. Waste of £25. :mad:

Vaping King's juices aren't too bad. I've only tried monkey jizz and yorkshire fogg but to me at least they are not artificial in flavour and smell unlike the ones I just tried.

That's the way the game goes though sometimes especially when taste is all subjective as our palettes differ or change.

I'm going to try some House of Liquids stuff now, as there coffee range is meant to be very good.

Going to get shot of the ones I bought on UKV tomorrow as somebody will probably buy it for half price. :)

I know the feels, got 7 flavours here I don't like, good job they were VERY cheap...

Caporegime

LOL funny thing is smokedog, i actually watched that video and decided on the kayfun lite seeing as its more easily available than the russian 91%.

Finally gave in, ordered a KFL from cloud 9 along with some kanthal and ekowool...looking forward to getting them either Mon or Tues and so begins my journey into rebuildable attys:p

£93 spent:eek:, think my missus is going to have a heart attack, spending far too much this month already lol..3 pairs of jeans along with a new winter coat, thats cost me well over £500.

Last edited:

Ham

Ham

Associate
The KFL is exceptional. Very easy to setup and the thing just works. I'm currently using it on my Nemesis with a 1.4ohm microcoil with cotton wool wick and it's just superb.

Not a single dry hit, excellent flavour/vapour and it doesn't leak. It also costs next to nothing to maintain... A year of wick and coils will be less than a fiver. I'm so impressed I'll likely get another at some point.

Associate
The kayfun is a steal at under 70 quid new. So easy to work with. Its an airy vape but very good and smooth. Ive just ordered another so i can switch flavors on the go. Flavor and taste wise though the gp spheroid edges it but u have to mess about saturating the wool filler and it can be messy requiring protective gloves

Associate
The kayfun is a steal at under 70 quid new. So easy to work with. Its an airy vape but very good and smooth. Ive just ordered another so i can switch flavors on the go. Flavor and taste wise though the gp spheroid edges it but u have to mess about saturating the wool filler and it can be messy requiring protective gloves

Nothing messy about filling the spheroid, a syringe and 18 gauge needle with 3ml of juice does the trick, all without the use of protective gloves.

I sold my KF 3.1 ES as I prefer the spheroid, less faff and leak free.

Soldato
You wear gloves when handling e-liquid? Do you mean nic base during DIY?

The only time I've spilled anything was when a bottle slipped out of my hand and I spilled a load of 75mg/ml nic base over my trousers. I felt a little dizzy every now and then for a couple of hours but nothing more than that. Nic base should be handled with caution but a little bit of e-liquid on your hands isn't going to poison you if you wash it off quickly.

Managed to get eliquid in both my eyes at once. OMG so much pain.

Soldato

did you get any raging bull?

Associate
Btw whats the difference between the kayfun lite and the kayfun 3.1??. The 3.1 carries a big pricetag compared to the KFL.

The difference is the normal one has a fill valve (lite as a screw) and the normal one has adjustable airflow and the lite doesn't. Lite is smaller but same capacity I think? I'm hardly an expert but that is what I've read / watched reviews on it say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom