What film did you watch last night?

Caporegime
I watched this too last night. I really enjoyed it. Epic action movie, nothing more and nothing less. The AC130 CGI was a bit dodgy at times but great for the most part.

Once the White House is actually captured by the NK forces it does then start to feel like a generic by the numbers Die Hard scenario though. The initial attack was the best part for me.

watched it earlier the cgi of the planes and ac130 were a bit dodgy but I enjoyed the film more than I did "white house down".

The surround sound was pretty good on my speakers as well unlike most dvd's with 5.1 audio where you barely ever hear anything from the rear speakers :rolleyes:

president was an utter idiot .. yea just give them the codes FACEPALM
first half was better than the second but it didn't spoil the movie much for me apart from the gutless president that second woman should have told him to grow a backbone and a pair of balls and man the **** up!

you have to ignore all the other massive plot holes though

Associate
Angels & Demons 6/10 because it just happened to be on. The Mrs informs informs me this became before The Da Vinci Code but having seen that first and not read the books I didn't think it was good as The Da Vinci Code.

Back
Top Bottom