[PIC_THREAD] Landscapes, Architecture, Seascapes

Caporegime
It was a very dry winter in the Sierras. I was thinking of making a long weekend there for Labor day this year but the whole place is dried out with huge forest fires everywhere :(

Spring and early summer is the best, winter is also good but most roads are closed. All the wildlife comes down to the valley, e.g. I capture this coyote
18022519_4642a90320_b.jpg

And tunnel view is equally epic:
18022606_632d3e5875_b.jpg

These are both some of the first serious photos I ever took. Yosemite is what inspired me to become a nature photographer.

Soldato
Taipei :) any CnC always welcome no matter how harsh...otherwise i do NOT LEARN

SNIP

SNIP

SNIP

Second pic is my favourite - love the colour composition with the light trials and the billboard on the right hand side sets it off nicely :cool:

The last pic was taken using fish eye lens? My only critique would be I'd have tried to get the tower in the middle of the frame, however that doesn't detract from the sharpness and detail captured from the foliage in the foreground leading to the lower levels of the tower. :)

Caporegime
some mediocre ones by me
generally i dont think they are very sharp and im not that good at photoshop and only adjust contrast/levels etc
i dont know enough to use layers

the only lens i have for this is the 10-22mm

i didnt appreciate until i got home that DoF goes to infinty at even fast Fs when you are focusing even a modest distance away from you. So i probably used a far to small aperture thinking i needed the DoF and thus used a too slow shutter speed or too much iso
probably too used to Macro

brutal critique would be welcome

Alconbury Meadow - Farm Eq by Al4x, on Flickr

this one didnt come out that sharp

Alconbury Church - Front by Al4x, on Flickr

tried to make this one look old

Alconbury Church - Old look by Al4x, on Flickr

the normal one

Alconbury Church -Back - Wide by Al4x, on Flickr

A house that i cannot figure out how to remove the reflection from

House - Alconbury W by Al4x, on Flickr

and a sunset