****The Official Note III Thread****

Man of Honour
Think im going to order one. Not had an android phone since the very first G1.

Was going to hold out to see what the Nexus 5 has to offer but think ill go for this.

Been an iphone user since the very first one and bought everyone since, Currently using a Iphone 5.

Has anyone gone from an iphone to the Note 3 and been disappointed?

Was a big windows mobile fan back in the day spending hours tweaking and modding the phone which i miss with the locked down IOS.

Hopefully i wont be disappointed.

I've gone from iphone 4s, to HTC 8X and now Note 2 and very happy so far :)

Soldato
32/64 only

hi, SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 N9005 4G LTE 16GB ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NEW-SIM-F...93238?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item4613974c16

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Samsung-G...48522?pt=UK_Mobile_Phones&hash=item23301cca4a

im thinking about buying a note 3, i currently have a galaxy s4 , love the bigger screen, great for browsing and videos i bet, spec is amazing too, then thinking is it too big ?

really need to go into a shop and look at it and hold it,

Thanks

Associate
I've ordered one. My dads old S2 was stolen last week, he's taken my brothers S3 off him and my brother is taking my HTC One off me.

Was weighing up whether to go for PAYG or contract but I've gone for the dialaphone deal

Thanks for that - just placed my order using that deal with just 2hrs left on the £100 cashback. Looking forward to receiving the phone in the next 48 hrs :cool:

I went for this deal too.

I dont suppose any of you guys have received the phone yet? Is it the LTE version? I'm very close to also getting the deal but don't want to end up with the Non-LTE version of the phone.

Soldato
I dont suppose any of you guys have received the phone yet? Is it the LTE version? I'm very close to also getting the deal but don't want to end up with the Non-LTE version of the phone.

Its model SM-N9005.

I got mine yesterday, it's unlocked on all networks. As soon as you switch on you are hit with a few over the air updates, now on android 4.3, baseband version MJ2, build MJ3.

Associate
Its model SM-N9005.

I got mine yesterday, it's unlocked on all networks. As soon as you switch on you are hit with a few over the air updates, now on android 4.3, baseband version MJ2, build MJ3.

Just ordered the £36p/m contract for 18months with £100 cashback, so thanks for that!

Really excited to get it on Friday now :D

I assume its the Black one they will send, as i didnt see an option to choose the colour.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Feel bad for those getting the white, it really doesn't look or feel nice. The only white phone that I've even found to look and feel good in the hand is the HTC One

Soldato
I'm guessing i'll receive the black model as there's a separate option completely for Note 3 White.

Should be a nice upgrade from my GS3 :D

Yep you'll get the black one. It is a nice upgrade from the S3, but not so much from the Note 2/HTC One/S4 imo.

Anyone know where the spigen neo hybrid cases are actually in stock?

Soldato
about the usb 3 cable, i guess using a normal micro usb cable will charge at same rate, as long its connected to 2amp output charger right ? as using the usb 3 cable would be hassle of always swapping it to normal micro to charge other devices

usb 3 cable only to transfer faster files via PC and also charge faster on PC usb 3 port ?

cant wait to get this tomorrow, i hear the battery life is great

Back
Top Bottom