DC Vault

Associate
Still plugging away on DPAD (might take ages but we might get a place in the next year :) ). Finally got my house in some sort of order so i might be able to get my home rig up and running at some point. Assuming i am not required to pain any more rooms :(

Associate
Should make some Quick gains in SkyNet... Will do a bit on there for a week just in case. XtremeSystems are miles down the list so should be a gain if its added.

We are closing in on 10th and this might speed that up.

Now that said it can take anywhere between a day and a year for them to add stuff to the Vault ;)

Soldato
OP
I've worked out that if the skynet pogs was added to the vault tomorrow each position would be worth 27.93 vault pts, we're currently in 58th, but Seti.Germany are in 4th meaning that they would just overtake us in the overall vault standings. Hopefully when/if the skynet is added we'll be further ahead.

MGP

MGP

Soldato
Looks like our vault standing took a bit of a pasting today. Lost places in Asteroids, ABC and OGR. Just too many projects to choose from and too little power.

Soldato
OP
We're now less than 300 pts behind cracking the top ten :)
I'm going to have to stop/tone down my poem output at some point, as much as I like crunching it, it demands one CPU core per task, and several tasks per card to get the most out of it, so I've been unable to do any CPU crunching.

Associate
Done 250K in skynet in the past 15 days. Should be able to get a couple of places this month. As always though it could be any length of time before it gets added. Still its better to be prepared.

Soldato
OP
We could do with some defensive action on Asteroids, we've lost 3 spots on that recently and 2 more stomps against us are imminent.

I going to stay on poem for a week more then just leave a card ticking over on it, I'll have more free CPU cores then and I'll use the other cards for GIMPs, some easy pickings on there to push us into that 10th spot :cool:

Back
Top Bottom