US: NCIS

Associate
Cant beleive there is a thread for NCIS... Many people watch it?

Anyway, Season 11 episode 1 has just shown in the US, has anybody watched it yet? Quite a powerful first episode with a rather enormous cliff hanger.

I hope they get renewed for a couple more seasons!

Soldato
Since Cote De Pablo suddenly announced she was leaving the show, the producers have been running around like headless chickens to try and rewrite the storyline. I think so far, they've done really well, and I'm almost wanting Gibbs new friend, to end up joining the team, though that would be really far fetched..

Associate
OP
Awesome news as I have not seen it in about a year I presumed that it has just been canceled as I really did not like ncis spin off.

Still going, NCIS:LA was and still is a very different show, not my cup of tea.

Gibb's new friend is Tom Hank's son! Very good actor at the end of last season and again this season.

Soldato
I love NCIS, very good show but is starting to get a little stale now. So that said I think NCIS:LA is a better show. Only by the slightest margin... Oh and it has Daniela Ruah in it.

Soldato
Heard some good comments about the opening of this season though I gave up midway through the last. Not too much on at the moment so might give it a watch and catch up.

I love NCIS, very good show but is starting to get a little stale now. So that said I think NCIS:LA is a better show. Only by the slightest margin... Oh and it has Daniela Ruah in it.

Wouldn't kick Daniela Ruah out of bed but much prefer Renée Felice Smith (Nell).

Soldato
I was enjoying the show but it started to get so repetitive how many government dead bodies can wash up, obviously a lot more. I may get back into it but they should have pushed the envelope ie like that main character that just died so randomly at the beginning of the series....

NCIS LA is similar but more action packed and perhaps appeals to younger crowd :)

Soldato
Wouldn't kick Daniela Ruah out of bed but much prefer Renée Felice Smith (Nell).

This.

Both shows are good. I do prefer the normal NCIS though. They did a good job over the last few episodes, better than LA.

I can't really say NCIS has had a poor season really.

NZB

NZB

Associate
a shame Cote De Pablo is leaving but then I thought the series would end soon anyway.

If they had ended it with her still in it they could have went out on a high as it just felt wrong her leaving without Tony, now that she's gone the ratings have already started plummeting and it'll end up just going downhill from now on. I don't think they had any plans to end it yet but they might now.

Associate
They were also going to broadcast a NCIS:Red following on from the cross over episodes in LA relating to the red team but that idea got canned.

Love both NCIS and LA. Think they've got the balance just right with only having two unlike CSI where they had LA, Miami and Vegas until they killed LA and Miami off which were horrible in comparison

Soldato
=XDC=FluphyBunny said:
Always enjoyed NCIS and found that the character progression was often worthwhile and believable. A few filler episodes and a shame Cote De Pablo is leaving but then I thought the series would end soon anyway.

It won't be ending anytime soon with 20 million viewers in the USA alone

Posted from Overclockers.co.uk App for Android

Back
Top Bottom