*** Official OcUK Minecraft Server - Discussion and Rules ***

Mat

Mat

Soldato
lokkite does not work on FTB as it has not been converted yet
I will be looking at safty locks

Ok, that's fine, thanks.
In the meantime, I presume there are functions available to admin whereby you can see who has entered a chest? I'm pretty sure everyone I've seen on the server so far is trustworthy but you never know... ¬_¬

Mat

Mat

Soldato
I'll come and re-arrange your blocks in your chest while you sleep. :eek:

ea1cgj.png

Associate
Think I need an Admins help :( I died in the nether and now cant respawn. Every time I try I end up in a void, where I fall slowly till I fall out of the map to my death! Tried to teleport home and to spawn but falling isn't standing still.

Associate
there are safe's and locked chests in the game

if player really want a chest protection added it requires an extra mod and to be honest i really don't want to have to add one as it will be outside of the FTB setup. Unless we can find a server side only mod then fine i will add it.

Lokkett and lwc are bukkit only i am afraid

Associate
Anybody else having problems making force sticks on the server? Seems to only make normal sticks or some cross thing for me.....

Did a bit of reading and there is a update that will fix this....any chance we can get it updated??

Associate
updates only happen when FTB does them

BUT...
I can put n place another solution :D
I can put n a trade o mat for this item and any other item that can not be created like it should

just let me know what it is and i will add a trad o mat for it

Associate
grr so someone nicked the book again :(
will sort it out later

it is very difficult to make a stable age at the moment trying to get a nice clean world to use.

no it does not have crystal for gates i will make a trade for that
lots to get done at the weekend but it is my little girls birthday weekends so wont be around all day

Back
Top Bottom